New Invention---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Invention---

With all this "free" time on my hands because of a lack of engineering work, I've decided to try my hand at inventing. Since this is the cold and flue season, I thought something appropriate to the season might be in order. Whaddaya think???
    Brian Rupnow
    Design engineer
    Barrie, Ontario, Canada

You should mount the roll on a belt -- it'd be more useful.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Originally posted by lazlo
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Brian Rupnow
      Design engineer
      Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Re: New invention

Hey Brian...You didn't mention the accessory. For only $9.99 you gat a trash bag that hangs from the belt to hold all of the cast offs.
        Jim (KB4IVH)

Only fools abuse their tools.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scishopguy
            Hey Brian...You didn't mention the accessory. For only $9.99 you gat a trash bag that hangs from the belt to hold all of the cast offs.
            You will get half of all my royalties for that suggestion.
            Brian Rupnow
            Design engineer
            Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Only problem is we use both sides of the toilet paper in Scotland I suppose these could be dried then re-usedAlistair OH OH Now KING John will make a crude one aBOUT the scots and I was just getting to like his ludshiptoo.Alistair
              Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

OH OH Now KING John will make a crude one aBOUT the scots

No need to, after all you have Rab C Nessbit to do that [an average Scotsman]
                MBB

Comment

Originally posted by lazlo
                  Reminds me of a line from a pretty hot secretary at Christmas time. One of the guys asked her if that was misseltoe tied to her lapel and she said, "No. If it was misseltoe I'd have tied it to my belt!" She was pretty popular !!
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
                    Only problem is we use both sides of the toilet paper in Scotland I suppose these could be dried then re-usedAlistair OH OH Now KING John will make a crude one aBOUT the scots and I was just getting to like his ludshiptoo.Alistair
                    You mean the Scots use TP. Who would of known. Of course in Zimbob'sway you could use the squares for bank notes
                    Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Comment

Working...
                    X