Hydronic Heating Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydronic Heating Update

Wowsers 3 to 4 grand to finish my heating system? Yup thats what they told me . The ? commercial space heater is about 2500 dollars and then all the hookups and so on. I am so cold in my new shop. Spent about 5 hours doing plywood insulation vapour bartrier the other day my fingers and lips were actually Blue when i got back in the house. I needed to get the plywood wall up so the heat guys had a place to mount stuff. Anyhow a few tall boy cans of beer and some crown whiskey turned them blue lips back into regular pasty white colour. Thank goodness i got some Crown left which im sampliong now. I am surprised it cost so much OR im paying the guys mortgage and his kids dental bills LOL Mike

They always say anything but the most expensive way isn't to code and you believe them 'cause they know the code and you don't. Get a code book and next time you can blind them with their own code bulls***t. I use a domestic water heater and a circulating pump for underfloor heating, use glycol, it's an electric heater so no explosion danger. Peter
    The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

Working...
    X