Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enco February Free Shipping

Hi Metalworking Professional,

Get Free UPS Shipping* on your Enco order of $25 or more through February 28, 2009.

Visit use-enco.com today and use promo code WB9FP for Free UPS Shipping!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

I forsee $25 worth of raw material in my future!
    This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
    Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
    Plastic Operators Dot Com

Comment

Damn them.......

25$ is under the impulse buy limit.
      -Dan S.
      dans-hobbies.com

Comment

How come my free shipping offer was for free on $99 or more?

Comment

Originally posted by radkins
          How come my free shipping offer was for free on $99 or more?
          That's the "public" offering, for people who actually order stuff from Enco.

The $25 free shipping code is a teaser for potential new customers
          "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Yippee!! A new email address lure worked!! I actually got the $25 offer also ---- finally, after ordering for the last 3-4 yrs.
            If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pace
              Yippee!! A new email address lure worked!! I actually got the $25 offer also ---- finally, after ordering for the last 3-4 yrs.

With great guys like Lazlo letting us in on the good deal (Thank you! ) we can usually get around the higher minimum offers, the last two small orders I made was using codes I found here and they accepted them both times with no problem.

Comment

Not a big deal, but Enco extended the $25 free shipping 'till March 2 (same code: WB9FP):

Visit use-enco.com today and save on measuring instruments, cutting tools, machine tool accessories and more! Plus, you'll get Free UPS Shipping on your order of $25 or more through March 2, 2009.

Comment

Working...
                X