Hiding from the law!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't hide in the UK - it's not big enough

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Anyone can be anybody anywhere on the internet, I've seen enough of that.
      Then you get preconditions, this post will be ignored by some because there is "Holland" on the right top corner.

Then there is the basic human flaw, we cannot say:

"I was wrong."
      "I don't know."
      "I did'nt know."
      "I don't understand."

"Although my lathe is smaller, I beg to differ."

I tried to Google a picture of a lathe the size of a footbalfield to emphasise the possibilities of "my new lathe", but could not find it.

But you'll catch my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by topct
        So who is Margaret or Julene?
        SWMBO and PITA daughter.

Comment

She's just sneaky enough to pretend to be a guy.........just to trap me.........
          so you don't like her but if she was a guy that'd be well ok well said. Alistair ps jus kiddin
          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Mark can't you work that out I am surprised at you he's Regil Orez Alistair
            Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Originally posted by MCS
              Then there is the basic human flaw, we cannot say:

"I was wrong."
              "I don't know."
              "I did'nt know."
              "I don't understand."

"Although my lathe is smaller, I beg to differ."

I tried to Google a picture of a lathe the size of a footbalfield to emphasise the possibilities of "my new lathe", but could not find it.

But you'll catch my drift.
              I beg to differ... With the exception of that last statement, I am sure I've said each of those multiple times on this forum alone.

Then again, with my latest lathe, there aren't many I could say that to... Well, except for FastTrack and a few others... Sorry, couldn't resist a small jab.
              Russ
              Master Floor Sweeper

Comment

Name. and general location.

In a world seemingly long gone, i used to search for and find, model engineers, antique cars, traction engines etc etc. All i needed was some seemingly reliable hint and off I went. The local pub, post office, policeman, postman, garageman, local museum, and Model Engineer magazine were frequently of help. I dont know how much 9 11 has changed things but I still remain certain that" if someone wants to find you they can, if they are sufficiently determined" Obviously you dont publish an exact address and a comment like " I have a pile of gold in my unlocked shed " but to give a general location I consider a courtesy we ought to extend on sites like this. I also never make any comments I wouldnt put on a bill board next to our nearby highway ( Hwy 401 Canada). Regards David Powell.

Comment

Originally posted by David Powell
                  " I have a pile of gold in my unlocked shed "
                  You ain't one of them people that store their gold in mercury are you, for safe keeping!
                  Glen
                  Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
                  I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
                  All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

I kept telling SWMBO that the best investment would be in used machine tools, that I could use, or fix up and sell. I didnt do much about the idea. Now my savings are down 1/3 and used machine tools are still almost at the price they were previously. No there.s no gold in my shed, nor very much cast iron. Regards David Powell.

Comment

Look what happened to that ibewgypsie guy..
                      A scorned woman from the 70s found him, her man started calling him at all hours of the night threatening him. This during a rental eviction and conflict with local authorities. (she still got moved out by the police, lying all the way) She took her eastern star self, her lying was discovered and she is no longer a member of THAT group. (turds float to the top)

If you have a shady past, perhaps it is better to stay under a rock. He (Ibewgypsie) did come back with his real name thou, since his stupid lil son thought he was tough and google brought up his address.. After all he was a guardian angel and ran around with a lil beret on his head. Till he came to my house.. I never saw it again.. he was the father of two, no insurance, fighting for the fun of it, no money involved.. I suggested he become a policeman.. and at least be paid for it.

Posting pictures and locations of things to steal for criminals? well Abate of North Ga did a "friends of the road" and posted everyone address and phone number.. what a shopping list for bike thieves.. whoo hoo.. and because I squawked loudly when they asked for mine..
                      One of them dope-heads said "it is the guy with the most tattoos in the area" he spent the most prison time.. HA.. I only got seven square feet or so.. Never been to prison tho. THO that guy has since spent a stretch..

May god bless all our friends, and damn the other ones.
                      Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

Working...
                      X