X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnet motors

This is interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGST6...eature=related
    To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

I'm not going to watch it George. Magnets works just fine in a motor as long as you supply the energy to run the motor. A magnet itself can't supply energy to anything. In fact, when something is attracted to a magnet it is falling into a lower energy state. It then requires an external input of energy to bring it away from the magnet. That plus the fact that everything has losses associated with it's operation means that a motor that runs on just magnets is a scam. Always. The only energy stored in a magnet is the brief pulse that is used to align the magnetic domains. It amounts to almost nothing and cannot be utilized as a source of energy even for the tiny amount it represents.

The rules of the Universe are not open for debate or interpretation. You cannot fool mother nature.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

The three inescapable Laws of Thermodynamics:

1) You can't win.
      2) You can't break even.
      3) You have to play the game.

Any attempt to get energy from nowhere should be treated exactly as those offers from the wife of President Mobuto you keep getting in your email....

- Bart
      Bart Smaalders
      http://smaalders.net/barts

Comment

I just finished building one of these magnet motors for a customer. He spent a lot of good money, and the thing still doesn't run. I told him from day one that I thought he was wasting his money, but he never stopped trying to convince me that the thing would work. I wish it would run for him, but I agree with Evan and Barts, they are a waste of time and money.
        I am not young enough to know everything

Comment

I said it was interesting,,,, I didn't say what part of it was interesting ,,, LOL

Still looking for comments on the video. ie; what is the easiest want to pull of a scam on video? LOL

Comment

Here is one for all you skeptics,,,,,,, haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBygG...eature=related

And another that is just hilarious ,,,, BUT A STRONG WARNING,,,, COARSE LANGUAGE !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duZtNZZpNEc
            Last edited by G.A. Ewen; 02-08-2009, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Even if they do get one to work ...how long ..

i would like to see how long they last ..do magnets run down like batteries?

all the best.markj

Comment

Haha George,love it.

You know the government has had a 100mpg car for years now?Only problem is it runs on pot and the hippies in the environmental establishment won't let them use it
                I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

i would like to see how long they last ..do magnets run down like batteries?
                  If pigs could fly how far would they travel before they became tired?

Same question.
                  Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Typical voodoo BS...........................
                    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I ex-roommate's cousin's friend had a car that ran on water using a special experimental carburetor that wasn't supposed to be sold. The oil companies bought up all the patents and buried the plans so they wouldn't go out of business.

Comment

*deleted, lol*

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
                          If pigs could fly how far would they travel before they became tired?

Same question.
                          if that's so ...why do people spend masses of time building them .

so, if you did connect up a generator or load to them ...people would see them run down very quickly ..

so why isn't that chain of thought widely publicised ...as a lots of people are being dooped, spending endless hours ..on a journey to no-where .

Ive noticed on you tube ...the people who are against the idea ........don't even try to explain it clearly..Why it would not work....why is that...'cause they don't know, or are they far to clever to be able to explain in simple terms.....if they cant do that ...then people are just going to carry on building them.

It's no use saying...its against the laws of physics etc ..as the people who build these machine dont understand those laws.......if you want to put someone off it ........youve got to clearly and simply illustrate why something will not work.

all the best.markj

Comment

P.T. Barnum said best a long time ago. :-)
                            ...lew...

Comment

half of the people who make these thngs are deluded and don't understand how they are deluded.

The other half are scam artists.

If you can see the problem, likely they are deluded.

if it is really hard to see the problem, then you can be fairly sure they are a scam artist.

Keep eye on ball.
                              Hashim Khan

Comment

Working...
                              X