• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beautiful workbench bargain of the year

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/wooden-heavy-d...1%7C240%3A1318

Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Holy Cow, £300.00! I wonder if he ships to the 'States?
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

For four hundred bucks, I could make a workbench twice as "rock solid" and a good bit purtier too... what's this guy thinking?

sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
        If it sells for that ,how many will you be building next week?
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

WOW!!!! thats almost as good a deal as this S/B lathe and boxes of rusty tools on Vancouver craigslist

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/tls/1020011889.html
          Ernie (VE7ERN)

May the wind be always at your back

Comment

This is one of the craziest proposals I have ever seen on ebay this must be worth about £30 beacause of the vice otherwise its for the dumpster actually I have seen better stuff in the dumpster.Alistair ps just looked at the one you posted dockrat all I can say is Alistair

Comment

WOW! That is awesome, Perhaps wife would be jealous if i bought it, she might want it in the living room, Methinks i would find £3 pounds only toooooooo high a price I wont be able to sleep tonight thinking such a national treasure is possibly being exported over-seas

Comment

Dan look at it again !! I think it is built into the corner and would need to be taken to pices "demolished if you will " to get it out.Then what do you have firewood.Alistair

Comment

i think both the guy with the work bench and the lathe should be selling what they are smoking. mite get more buyers.

Comment

I wonder if all the junk goes with it.
                    ----------
                    Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
                    Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
                    Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
                    There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
                    Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
                    Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

Comment

I think I am sitting on a gold mine after seeing that ad
                      "Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment" R.M.Brown

My shop tour www.plastikosmd.com

Comment

Working...
                      X