OT: Repair or replace my $#@!box car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replace it with a toyota

get a yares egg about 14,000 new that is there 3 door hachback they last. Brett

Comment

Had I seen that ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vLlUpVMoOo

I would have bought 3 or 4 of those litte $hit boxes I'm a big fan of Petula Clark and it po'd me when she sold the rights of Happy Heart You Hear to Andy Williams. She could hold my interest singing the phone book

Anybody driven the new Beemer 6 series convertible yet? I have! What a ride. 0 to 60 long before you can stop wetting your pants.

Last edited by Your Old Dog; 03-01-2009, 11:48 AM.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

OT- Tanks for the Memory?

Ray,
        This should shake you but Pet Clark is 18 months younger than me!

I recall her first radio thing when she sang to her uncle in the Western Desert.
        The USA was 'not engaged'- and there you have an even more sobering thought.

The 6 Series Beemer? But all 'Kraut Mobiles' are governed down to about 146 mph. There are plenty of models which are no slouches and
        I'd rather have a MiniCooper on a twisting road. On an Autobahn, I'd not be impressed with the big Beemer

Cheers

Norm

Comment

So what. Can you fix me up with her?

I've never walked by a TV set while she was on it. I think she had a great voice and great persona.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Just got the acronym YOD, Petula Exudes Real Sexiness On North America. Ya can't have her, she's British even though she did commit the worst cardinal sin of going to live over the channel.

Regards Ian.
            You might not like what I say,but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X