Hey Guys! I never left...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys! I never left...

I guess I finally feel like sharing this here...
    A few of you already know.
    I'm in the middle of getting a divorce and will be losing my place.
    I'm fightin like crazy right now..trying to hold onto my equipment as that's how I make my living.
    I may end up losing it all ...I don't know yet.
    This has been going on for a long time til I finally had enough.
    So...if you've been wondering what has been up with me for the past 6 months or so...that's it.
    I'll still be around til the place sells...then I have no idea yet.
    Thanks to you guys who have offered me your support... I appreciate the great bunch here and will always stay in touch.
    Catch you all later...
    Russ
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Hey Russ

I am sorry to hear of your domestic strife.

Do the best you can and look after your health.....

Cam
    Design to 0.0001", measure to 1/32", cut with an axe, grind to fit

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Russ.
      I kinda figured you were busy cause you hadn't posted much lately but I had no idea how busy you were.

If there's anything I can do to help send me a PM.
      My thoughts are with you buddy...hope things turn out well.

Willy
      Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
      Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Damn Torker that sucks, good luck working everything else out

Comment

Toker: You and your family are in my prayers. Gary P. Hansen
          In memory of Marine Engineer Paul Miller who gave his life for his country 7-19-2010 Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Freedom is not free, it is paid for with blood.

Comment

sorry to hear that Russ nothing much else to say about it, i doubt I can help but if you think of a way let me know...I look forward to seeing you back on your feet.

Comment

Torker, very sorry to hear of your problem but good to know your still keeping in touch with us. Good luck and let us know how things are working out. I am sure many of us on this board have been there and done that. Things look pretty bleak at times but can turn out for the better over time. Best to you!! JIM
              jim

Comment

Sorry you got tangled up in something that a lot of folks have gone through before you. Someday you'll be able to look back on it and say "Jeeeesh, glad thats done with!"

Don't let it worry you sick. Had a young woman advise me not to worry about something that was bothering me. She said, "have you ever noticed when problems crop up in life we always seem to look back on them and realize we gave them 10 pounds of worrying when maybe 3 or 4 pounds of worry would have been enough?".
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

that SUCKS!

i'm not sure what else a person could say.
                  what really pisses me off is the fact your soon-to-be-ex probably wants support payments. well how the heck can you earn any money to make those payments if she takes everything?
                  please don't answer because i'm sure it will only aggravate you more.

well good luck and i hope things work out for you.

andy b.
                  The danger is not that computers will come to think like men - but that men will come to think like computers. - some guy on another forum not dedicated to machining

Comment

Sorry to hear that Torker.
                    I wish you the best, and hope it all works out favorably for you.

Lynn

Comment

russ, been thru it twice. first time was a real bitch, so was the 1st wife, second one ran away with my best friend (i sure miss the bastard) and it was also her best friends husband. messed up the brains of 5 kids i tell ya. its has made me stronger. . .ya, i got married again 22years ago. so far so good.

im not religous but found that a prayer now and then helped. . .

here in the wonderful state of winsconsin and also in minnesota all the property is split 50/50. unless you can get your to be ex conceede to some of it, i would hope to heck that your business stuff would be exempt. how could you get blood from a non-working turnip.

i assume you have a GOOD lawyer to help you sort out all the crap you need to deal with.

your brain will straighten out in 6 to 8 months. do NOT do ANYTHING or make ANY MAJOR DECISIONS for at least 6 months or you may regret it later.

just a bit of advice from a nice guy thats been there, done that, and got a couple t-shirts for the experience.

good luck to you. . .

davidh

Comment

Sorry to hear of your problems torker, You keep your spirits up, & think positive, My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

Well that sucks Russ,dam sorry to hear it.If you need anything you have my address.

Dunno how it all works in Canada,but if you and the ex-missus can workout an agreement BEFORE seeing a lawyer you both will fair better financially.Lawyers will play you against each other in order to benefit themselves,maybe that's not whats intended,but it's how it works out sometimes.

Anyway keep on keepin on and I will be praying everything works out okay.

Take care bud
                          I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

God. I'm sorry Russ, I wondered where you had been. Any chance of a logical discussion on division of property with her? Is the motel on commercial or industrial zoning? Just a thought, you could set up shop there if it's industrial and there is enough room. I feel for you, life's a bitch sometimes but it WILL get better, I hope for your sake. Keep us updated, Peter
                            The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the flaming bitch. Lets hope you get to keep your tools and she gets kicked to the curb. In this day and age if you're a white male you lose out.

Comment

Working...
                              X