Looking for dry erase board...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for dry erase board...

Looking to cover the top board of my drafting table on my desk with dry erase board (whiteboard)...its pretty big, 3x5 maybe...

Anybody know of a source for just the board, maybe a substitute surface?? This is going to be for my kids use.

Thanks

Home Depot and Lows both sell 4 by 8 sheets of particle board that have a white laminate on one side. Not as good as the old glass white boards, but they work pretty well. If you wax it with some turtle wax about once a month it will keep it from "staining".

Comment

Office supply stores (Office Depot, etc.) used to carry quite large whiteboards.

Comment

"Shower Tile Board"

4 x 8 sheets run about $10 at home depot.

Comment

Home depot sells white board, it's maybe 3/16 thick and has a plain, smoothe white surface on one side, plain brown masonite on the other. They had it in 4x8 sheets for something like 10 bucks.

I paneled part of my daughters' closet with tthe stuff and they draw all over it constantly, it erases just like the regular white board from staples/office depot etc

Comment

But make sure you get the "Erasible" grade of pens to go with it. Tony problem then is making sure they ONLY use the correct pens with it.

Regards Ian.
            You might not like what I say,but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X