X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GKman
    replied
    Originally posted by lakeside53
    That looks like and old Servo model 70..

I have several bevels that fit 140 and 150's. Measure the rough diameter and post it. I'll check mine.
    Thanks for the quick response all of you. I pride myself in being a pretty good googler but I gave it my best shot before posting here.

Maxim OD would be 3.0" Something on the gear wore a shiny ring in the case about 2.3" ID X 2.5" OD. There is a needle roller bearing with no inner race that would fit a shaft around 1.015"

Just Bob Again and J R Williams,
    Looks great if lakeside53 doesn't have anything.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• lakeside53
    replied
    That looks like and old Servo model 70..

I have several bevels that fit 140 and 150's. Measure the rough diameter and post it. I'll check mine.

Leave a comment:

• J. R. Williams
    replied
    Gear

Check with the Servo company as the unit is very similar to the older Servo drive units.

JRW

Leave a comment:

• Just Bob Again
    replied
    http://www.icai-online.com/product.p...cat=322&page=1

Leave a comment:

• GKman
    started a topic Bevel gear for servo needed

Bevel gear for servo needed

Bought this servo with electrical issues that I'm getting sorted out but I don't have the bevel gear to adapt to a lead screw. In desperation bid one up to $30.00 + not knowing if it would even mesh with the gear on it. Somebody wanted it worse. Another one coming up on EBay this week but there must be a source for one that I know will fit. Any suggestions for a source?

Working...
X