more free stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more free stuff

Been cleaning the garage, The metal hobby stuff has been getting in the way of paying (woodworking) jobs. And have couple things I'd like to hand off to people who can use them or have the time/inclination to get them going.
    Would prefer they go to people who can use them, not just add to a collection.

One is the little Atlas shaper I picked up from JCHannum a while ago, played with it long enough to know it's worth geting back together, but I don't have the time to dedicate to it. Told JC I wouldn't part it out or sell it, so pass that condition on too!

second is an old bench center that I actually forgot I had, came with some other stuff and I put it on the shelf and forgot about it. Roughly 12" between centers with approximately 5" swing. It's in neglected shape, but don't see any serious issues with it.

third is a set of 15 or more hendy #2 collets, with the adapter for an MT5, came with a hendy 12" conehead. have the box and handwheel too.

don't want to ship.

Not finished with the garage yet, so I may have more stuff to add later on.

Ken.

Kendall, PM sent.

Comment

I am interested in the bench centers. I would not expect them for free and will pay a fair price for them if they are in repairable shape. Please let me know what you would want for them. My email is,
      mahockett (at) yahoo (dot) com
      Thanks
      Mark Hockett

Comment

Float 'em down the Red and I'll pick 'em up when they hit the 'Peg!

Andrew

Comment

Shaper and center seem to be spoken for.

Also found a hardinge 5c collet indexer, horizontal mount. 24 stops (assume 5c, marked model H4-5C)

ken

edit: It's similar to the one on Ebay (280324375087) right now, but not lever action and only horizontal mount, it's not as pretty either! (I shoulda looked before posting eh?!)

also have a indicator holder, non-magnetic, iron "I-beam" type base, with t-slots.
          Last edited by kendall; 03-28-2009, 09:54 PM.

Comment

kendall,
            I'm interested in the indexer. PM sent

Ryan

Comment

Ha!
              I don't have 5c collets either so it wouldn't do me any good but my project today is modifying a little 4" rotary table from HF to have a 1MT in it's center so I can mount my Sherline three jaw chuck on it on it for a crude indexer
              --
              Tom C
              ... nice weather eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Astronowanabe
                Ha!
                I don't have 5c collets either so it wouldn't do me any good but my project today is modifying a little 4" rotary table from HF to have a 1MT in it's center so I can mount my Sherline three jaw chuck on it on it for a crude indexer
                I bought the 4" from Grizzly, the one that comes with indexing plates. It already has a 1MT hole. Wonder why HF's doesn't...

Comment

Originally posted by websterz
                  I bought the 4" from Grizzly, the one that comes with indexing plates. It already has a 1MT hole. Wonder why HF's doesn't...
                  probably doesn't have made in India stenciled on it either.

this one just has a countersunk hole going into a metric thread ... 6mm probably

I should be more precise as I still have the box.
                  it is actually only a 3" rotary table Item 98077
                  Last edited by Astronowanabe; 03-28-2009, 10:17 PM.
                  --
                  Tom C
                  ... nice weather eh?

Comment

Working...
                  X