Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSHA at home?

Hi All,
    I don't listen to the news as most of it is to depressing, but this came to my attention today. Is this new or old news?
    Jay

http://lumberjocks.com/topics/7379
    "Just build it and be done"

You do realize what day this is, dont you?

Comment

Just don't show that to anybody working for OSHA they might actually want to do it.
      Great joke though.
      Mark Hockett

Comment

Dam Jay,you just cost me a bunch of work,loaded all my guns and barricaded all the doors
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

wierd,

Those were my thoughts also and I am a long haired old hippie looking guy. I didn't figure my thoughts of a line shaft shop would go over to good and figured it was time to get the guns out of the closet and maybe even put a lock on the door. I haven't had a lock on the shop for twenty years.

Jay
          "Just build it and be done"

Comment

Not to worry. By it's very own rules, OSHA, both federal and the various states, applies only to employees and employers and their work conditions. Even I wouldn't fall for that one.

There was another April Fool's Joke going around this week that was started by a car magazine. They reported that King Obama the First had decreed that GM and Chrysler would be forced to leave NASCAR after this season. That one caused a few heart attacks and some indigestion until people were clued in.

Comment

Working...
            X