Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a manual

OT Hello to everyone new guy to this forum,
    As an introduction thought I might ask a question of you folks. Would anyone know where to locate a manual for an Enco tool and cutter grinder model CDG610 universal type? I have exhausted all my resources at this time. If anyone knows where to find one or even copies of it please let me know. I bought one that the person I purchased it from said he had “tinkered with it. It arrived in 40 boxes and one bag (that was where he put the electrics for it. NOT COOL! Now I have to put it back together before I can even make a spark with it. Oh did I mention this guy lost the manual for it in his “re-building” efforts?
    Thanks
    Len

I hope you got it cheap!

I assume you've tried Enco.

You might see if you can find a manual for a similar machine, whether by Enco, Jet, or Grizzly. While it might not exactly match what you have, it might give you sufficient guidance to figure it out.
    ----------
    Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
    Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
    Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
    There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
    Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

Comment

Check to see if Grizzly or Jet post their manuals online.

Comment

T & C manual

Thanks for the reply,

Good idea haven't thought about that, they might be close.
        regards
        Len

Comment

Working...
        X