MSC -Free Shipping on orders over $50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSC -Free Shipping on orders over $50

from my indox, the code says its good through 11:30pn EST today.

Code: SUPERSHIPW
    -Dan S.
    dans-hobbies.com

The free shipping code stacks with the 25% Off code: WEB25
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Originally posted by lazlo
      The free shipping code stacks with the 25% Off code: WEB25
      Any rules for the WEB25 code?

rock~
      Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

25% off 5 items or more.

I was an item short of 5 items, so I bought a brass tubing insert for 40 cents

http://www1.mscdirect.com/CGI/NNSRIT...PMPXNO=3474221
        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

I always take a look when I see these sales.

As usual, EVERY ITEM I looked up at MSC was also at Enco, at least 30% less expensive before any Enco sales. So, with the discount, it's STILL more expensive to buy the EXACT SAME item from MSC. Am I picking out items that are unusual in some way?

Example, this is a 10x10x10 angle plate:
          MSC, 00140103, $131
          Enco, 418-4340, $101

Kurt D675
          MSC, 09215070, $499
          Enco, 425-7760, $409
          Last edited by fasto; 04-09-2009, 04:46 PM. Reason: fix formatting

Comment

Originally posted by fasto
            So, with the discount, it's STILL more expensive to buy the EXACT SAME item from MSC. Am I picking out items that are unusual in some way?
            I have noticed the exact same thing. You might as well wait for one of Enco's amazing sales... seems like every other month this year, they have run a 15% off coupon... which stacks on top of their existing sale prices.

Also, alot of times it seems that the MSC "25% off coupon" is selective and doesn't apply evenly ... for example, their Phase II 8" RT wouldn't give a full 25% off in the online shopping cart.

Comment

Heh, quoting myself:
              Kurt D675
              MSC, 09215070, $499
              Enco, 425-7760, $409
              Apparently this engineer can't do math - that would only be 22% more expensive at MSC, and the 25% would drop it to slightly less than Enco.

I do thank both Dan S. and Lazlo, as I did find some items I needed at MSC that Enco didn't have.
              Regards,
              Aaron

Comment

Apparently this engineer can't do math - that would only be 22% more expensive at MSC, and the 25% would drop it to slightly less than Enco.
                Aaron, I think your math is still off by a bit.

The Kurt D675 is on sale for $409 at Enco. MSC lists it for the retail price of $499. I just applied the MACH25 coupon to the Kurt vise at MSC, and it's $374.48
                So MSC's price, with the 25% off coupon, is $34.52 less than Enco's. Unfortunately, the free shipping code expired 30 minutes ago (11:30 EST).

I bought a bunch of Tygon fuel-line for my surface grinder. Same retail price as McMaster, but with the 25% off and free shipping, it's a bargain.

Comment

Working...
                X