Metalworking Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metalworking Book

I received an email advertisement about a Metalworking Book Volume 1, compiled and edited by Joe Rice. Is this book worth the investment?

Depends on what you want and the type of projects. Since it is published and sold by the company that provides this forum.
    https://secure.villagepress.com/stor...etail/item/862 there are 6 currently out.

They are reprints of some interesting articles from the magazines. I have a number of them don't remember if I have #one or not.
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

Well, you definitely need to be a 'metalhead' to like the contents---
      I ordered #3 couple weeks ago and SWMBO asks "whats that?" - I show it to her and she says"Oh" and goes on about her business...

If youre familiar with the mags then youll recognize the types of articles. Divided into sections -- "techniques", "Lathe accesories", "milling acces", shop improvment projects", "hobby projects", etc, etc
      I wanted #3 for a particular article from a way back issue and along with it I've already go a couple other ideas.

Try one issue - just pick a # - and try it, I feel sure you can find something to like in one.
      If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

Working...
      X