rotary table quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Circlip
    Bit late for a whinge Michael, you first ask where to buy a worm and wheel, then about converting a gearbox and then go to India to bring one back 'cos it's difficult to make one. Ain't life just a bitch.

Regards Ian, ---- A whinging Pom.
    Ian;
    You might want to check the dates of the posting. Michael posted the worm & wheel and gear box threads after this one.
    Jim H.

Comment

SirClit

Its a little late for you to be having a windge because my rotab plans were made after this was posted..

I have just picked up 2 6inch round castings and I have my gearbox conversion well on its way.

Nothings ever too hard, I dont give up on things because they are hard. I only give up once I have done it and it dont work

Comment

" I only give up once I have done it and it dont work "
        You might not like what I say,but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Comment

Bowled over

Originally posted by michael3fingers
          SirClit

Its a little late for you to be having a windge because my rotab plans were made after this was posted..

I have just picked up 2 6inch round castings and I have my gearbox conversion well on its way.

Nothings ever too hard, I dont give up on things because they are hard. I only give up once I have done it and it dont work
          Michael, that "SirClit" was a classic - and not very nice - even if Ian is a Pom and an ardent England cricket supporter (as, I believe are all of Yorkshire).

I do hope that if it applies to you that you are not subjected to female circumcision as a remedy.

In the even that that is to happen, my guess is that Ian aka "Circlip" aka SirClit would like to be first in the queue with first option and a very blunt and jagged blade.

If Ian does as he may wish to, it is fair to say that your chances of bowling any maidens over and being a big hit in the process will be considerably diminished.

Comment

Eloquent as ever Tiff, No, not all Yorkshiremen support wife beaters, trouble is, we have one win and a bye and it's all over, good to see the Aus. spirit is surfacing, AGAIN.

Blunt tools?? Naaaaa, you only cut yourself with those. I just put the miss spullin down to illiteracy.

Regards Ian.
            You might not like what I say,but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X