Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcgyver
    replied
    Paul, you're right, scary. I must be approaching that age when i can't decide whether sex or machines is a more interesting subject.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Alciatore
    replied
    Originally posted by Mcgyver
    Borrrrrrinnnnngggg.

get back to us when he's running a machine - and dont forget the safety glasses

Well, I tried to spice it up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Mcgyver
    replied
    Borrrrrrinnnnngggg.

get back to us when he's running a machine - and dont forget the safety glasses

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    What he likes is anything that I am fiddling with. If I am taking something apart, putting together, unwrapping, opening, inspecting etc then he is right there taking notes. He especially likes anything that lights up and more so if it throws light. When I have something new he looks all over the room to see if it is throwing a beam or spot. He really likes lasers. He also seems to recognize himself when I play his video on my computer. He sits and watches it and talks to the dog on the screen.

The biggest question he has about life is where does the light go when you turn it off?

Leave a comment:

• topct
    replied
    Originally posted by Evan
    He has bass and treble ears. I suspect he likes certain kinds of music.

Leave a comment:

• Dawai
    replied
    I thought I had the smartest dog in the world..

One day, my wife sitting in the chair and half, I was on the couch, I looked at the dog and said... "momma's home"

Lex hit the dog door at a gallop, ran out where she parks her car and was sitting there waiting on her to get out..

I swear he is autistic, if you make eye contact you can get him to do anything, but if he loses that train of thought, gone bye bye.. Blonde moment.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G6OOFaF3sw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1LmljMtJY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2bxb4AE0OQ saying mama... he loves his mama...
    Last edited by Dawai; 08-07-2009, 07:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clutch
    replied
    Evan,

You have a nice looking dog buddy there. I wish my little buddy could have learned different words for hungry and I need to pee.

Personal webpage pictures of building a saw mill, a nice wild turkey photo, link to the Cadillac Sportsman's Club (high power, idpa) and a link to my uncles page where he sells tipi, teepee, tepe, or teepe however you spell it poles

Clutch

Leave a comment:

• Richard86
    replied
    That's pretty good. Thanks Please post the video of him when he learns " Can I please have my balls back now!"

Leave a comment:

• Falcon67
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Alciatore
    Evan, I'm sorry, but I won't consider the issue settled until you teach him the words for "girl dog" and "sex". Then lets see what he really dreams about.
    Woof Woof

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Too late for him, he's a castrotti. Maybe I can teach him to sing falsetto?

Leave a comment:

• Paul Alciatore
    replied
    Evan, I'm sorry, but I won't consider the issue settled until you teach him the words for "girl dog" and "sex". Then lets see what he really dreams about.

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    OK.

I repeated his "hello" right at the beginning so you won't miss it. Then he asks to Rarr Rarr which is how he says Run Run meaning he wants to go for a run. The little "woof" to the side means yes which is pretty obvious. Unfortunately there are a lot of human sounds that a dog can't make with his vocal structure or he would be talking in sentences.

Leave a comment:

• Richard86
    replied
    video please!!

Come on, you can't be claimin your dog is talkin without some video!!

Leave a comment:

• dp
    replied
    Originally posted by Evan
    Heh. I know a lot of people are not going to believe this story but it isn't a story. All this really happened.
    I've actually had the pleasure of hearing him in person!

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Heh. I know a lot of people are not going to believe this story but it isn't a story. All this really happened.

Here is the talking dog. His paws are blurred because he is doing his YES PLEASE!! gesture. He invented it himself, I didn't teach him it. He sits up on his haunches and wave his paws in front, crossing them twice. He always does it exactly the same. He is really unlike other dogs. If you teach him how to do something he goes away to another room or outside and he practises it. Then he starts to embellish on it, adding his own touches.

For instance, I taught him to lie down and roll over. Well, instead he does a sort of judo manoeuvre where he throws himself into a roll from a standing position and ends up back on his feet. He is also the only dog I have ever seen that doesn't do the circling bit when he lies down. Instead, he retracts his feet so fast the he literally falls to the floor with a great big THUMP that shakes the windows. If I am in the downstairs shop and he wants to get my attention he knows not to come down and surprise me. Instead he finds something heavy and starts dropping it on the kitchen floor which it just above me.

Anyway, here he is asking for a treat.

Last edited by Evan; 08-06-2009, 11:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X