Enco 20% off for 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enco 20% off for 2 days

Use Promo Code: WEBSAVE I just orderd a mill, power feed saved a bunch of $$ BUT ONLY 2 DAYS
    Bill in SE Idaho
    Bill in SE Idaho
    With enough time & motivation anything can be fixed

I did the same thing a little over a year ago. Mill, RPC, power feed, vice, etc..... knocked 1,000 bucks off the total.

Comment

Does this combine with free shipping? Anyone tried it yet?

Comment

In most cases, no.
        But if you are buying a machine and tooling ($$$$)..... maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyD
          It wont cost to ask
          Bill in SE Idaho
          With enough time & motivation anything can be fixed

Comment

From the way they have done it in the past it should combine with free shipping that is offered on specific items, such as free shipping on a lathe for instance, but not with the general free shipping code that covers a regular order of over $25/$99. Of course each time may be different, they may have changed policy since the last time, etc so a person would have to ask to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyD
              I tried it, and no you can use both the 20% off and the free shipping codes.

If you look at the fine print at the bottom of the email Enco sent out, it says:

"This discount offer cannot be combined with other Enco promotional offers."
              "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

I bought my RF 45 a yr. ago last spring, it was on sale with free shipping in the Hot Deals flier, and the 20 percent off code worked with it at that time. Saved quite a bit.
                James

Comment

Working...
                X