Armstrong QC Tool Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armstrong QC Tool Post

Found I have an extra Armstrong QC Tool Post (piston type) w/ 1 tool holder (short the stud & knurled nut, avail. from MSC) that fits up to a 12" swing. Your's free if you will use it and not resell it. I will prepay the UPS charges, just send me a check for the shipping charges or something of equal value that you think I might need someday. I don't think the Armstrong tool holders are avail. anymore and my Aloris AXA's will not interchange, so you will have to make your own, but at least you will have a pattern.

I have the tool holders for your post......Yep, they don't fit an Aloris. Way loose. I figured I had some fishing weights...

Comment

I'll take it Cecil.

Comment

Brad, I'll try to ship it to the add. on your e-mail monday 22nd. BTW this tool post was on my SB Heavy 10 for years and is in excellent condt. Hope you enjoy it and am glad it will be put to use making chip's rather than just taking up space in the tool box.

Comment

Thank you,sir

Comment

Speaking of Armstrong tool holders, does anyone know where I can get a replacement blade for my Armstrong "V" threading tool?

Comment

Al
              Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.armstrongtools.com/catalo...pID=201&page=3

[This message has been edited by Herb W (edited 09-21-2003).]

Comment

Al
                KBC sells them.

Comment

Working...
                X