Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: "Unlimited Clean Energy" from EF9

Been having a pretty good laugh with this 1

Here is Arnold completely taken in and desperately attempting the assimilate the information this guy is attempting to explain to him

Only problem is the guy is attempting to con a whole bunch of people out of their hard earned money with yet another "Free Energy" machine

Here is a Blog Writer who stumbled across this guy and taped the interview. (taped interview about 1/2 way down the page) Listen to the interview and tell me what you guys think

http://green.autoblog.com/2009/10/06...-could-go-int/

Free Energy - 800% yeild?

Quacks like a quack. Might as well be playing guitar for MTV. Money for nothing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_f...ing_%28song%29

Comment

What's pathetic is that the organizers of the event let him put up a booth.

Even more pathetic is that the governor actually stopped and listened to the guy.
      Any products mentioned in my posts have been endorsed by their manufacturer.

Comment

The ultimate free energy machine would be a black hole reactor. All you need (!) is a quantum black hole that is close to final evaporation. You keep it in a well shielded reactor vessel suspended by powerful electrostatic fields. By feeding it so that it is just massive enough to not quite dissipate in a supernova-like explosion you can trap and use the potentially enormous energy of evaporation as the black hole coughs up matter through the Hawking effect.

Of course your feeding mechanism must be reliable, very, very reliable. It's ok if you over feed it as that will just shut down the emission for a while. But if stop feeding it for too long then you won't even have time to kiss your pet asp goodbye as the evaporation rate is exponential to the inverse of the mass.
        Last edited by Evan; 10-07-2009, 10:04 AM.
        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Butter a slice of bread. Strap bread to back of cat. Drop cat.

Of course, If you tried it with any of my mob, they'd either eat the bread, or I'd run out of micropore tape trying to stop the bleeding.
          Paul Compton
          www.morini-mania.co.uk
          http://www.youtube.com/user/EVguru

Comment

oh gods. Makes my head hurt. All we need are some freakin solar panels!

Incidentally, the black hole reactor is whats used by Romulans in Startrek, isnt it?

Comment

Incidentally, the black hole reactor is whats used by Romulans in Startrek, isnt it?
              No idea. I thought that up myself the first time I heard Hawking's hypothesis that quantum black holes may evaporate at a rate in inverse proportion to their mass. It wouldn't be very useful as a propulsion mechanism for a ship since the mass of such a black hole on the verge of catastrophic evaporation would be something on the order of a small mountain. If it did evaporate all that matter would be turned directly to energy in a picosecond. Current thinking is that any such blacks holes that may have existed have long since evaporated early in the history of the universe. That's a good thing.
              Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Teenage_Machinist
                oh gods. Makes my head hurt. All we need are some freakin solar panels!

Quantum singularity is what they call it, same thing.
                The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Comment

I can see Ahnold saying 'can zat sing give me my life baack?' And the guy right behind him saying 'is that a vacuum cleaner?'. The two guys in back thinking 'ok, if Arnie picks that thing up, we're going to have to create a diversion to get him out of here'. The woman is wondering about the rounded end on it. The guy selling it is trying to keep his sales pitch on topic, but he really, really hates lime green ties.
                  I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

The real shame is if you type in "Alternative energy" in any search engine you get 12,256,569,147 hits for people who are mostly metal defectives,hicks,acid basing hippies or just garden variety loons.

An even worse shame is if in that number there is one or two serious scientifically minded individuals who HAVE actually done something so amazing as develop a new take on a proven concept that maybe increases efficiency by single digits they're discovery will drown in an endless sea of loons.
                    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Tanner claims that you can get about 81 hp of power out of a system that needs just 10 hp to work.
                      Yea I can flap my arms and fly 200 MPH too.

Perpetual motion Has not been done yet but this joker claims 810%

Here is a wiki thats good and says he is full of bovine excrement. He clearly did too many drugs in college and never stoped.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overunity

Here is the video a cool old dude on youtube made to make fun of the free energy kooks.

Comment

Working...
                      X