• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a cheap spot welder?

http://www.cromwell.co.uk/category?code=0104

That's not a bad discount.

Digger.

I just bought one of these second hand for nearly the full original price this must be a misprint surely Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

I wonder if you could really get it for that. What would that be U$D shipped to Texas?

Comment

I'm told by our operations manager that under Brit law if it's advertised for that they have to sell it for the same.
        Aparently a printed web page is proof.
        Can't see that they would roll over that easy on this one though.
        Might be worth a phone call.............

Digger

Comment

Tell your manager he is "not correct" under British law the seller does not have to take a lesser sum simply because he makes a mistake.Even if you buy it and remove it from the warehouse he is entitled under law to his full money especially with such an obvious mistake recognized by anyoneto be so. This happens all the time.I wrote to them last night for a laugh and ordered ten of them they wrote back this morning apologising and correcting it obviously the decimal point is in the wrong place.So sorry guys so there is no point in trying to even buy one you will be wasting yuour time.These machines are top quality and any judge would instantly realise an error had been made and human error is recognized here under English and Scottish law .Alistair

Comment

You will notice they have corrected it already. Alistair

Comment

Working...
            X