OT - Calendar Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Calendar Download

I was doing some random machine tool browsing and stumbled across this on the (German) Optimum machines site:

http://www.optimum-machines.com/curr...552/index.html

It's a downloadable 'shop' calendar, apparantly available one month at a time. This one is obviously the October page.

Enjoy

God it's ugly, mind you most of the German bints are.

We used to go racing, combined vintage bike and car meet at Nurnburgrink and the 'accessories' that went with the vintage race cars wouldn't even get seat room back home on a double decker bus.

I bet that one got thrown out of the SS for cruelty.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

I noticed that right away the times we were in Germany. What's up with that? It wasn't until we got to Heidelberg that the scenery improved because of the international students. When we made it to Denmark it was entirely different, far easier on the eyes there.
      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Evan, when they were born, instead of turning them over and slapping their arses they held them wrong way up and slapped them across the face.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

if you change the link from Kalender_10.jpg to any other number you can see all the other months... just remember the leading zero when going anything below 10. and for some readon i cant get january

Comment

Did you notice the bandsaw? It looks like the typical Chicom 7 X 12 bandsaw sold by Jet and others. In the description it makes a point of stating the motor switch is made in Germany. Do you suppose they are being inundated with the Chicom machines as well?
            Jim H.

Comment

Originally posted by JCHannum
              Did you notice the bandsaw? It looks like the typical Chicom 7 X 12 bandsaw sold by Jet and others.
              Jim, you most definitely get the hardcore machinist award. Given a picture of a half-naked woman on a bandsaw, he notices that its a Chinese bandsaw

September is especially nice, but I don't think I'd want to meet either of those women in a dark alley
              "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

not enough alcohol in the pub to improve that bandsaw, thankfully it has a reliable switch...., what women, i didnt see any.
                saying that i saw star treck voyager the other night, ol gerry ryan looked a bit tutonic dont you think, i think i'll stick to catalogues instead of calenders
                ein beer, danker
                mark

Comment

well ahh, they aren't fat
                  It's only ink and paper

Comment

Huh?

Orrin
                    So many projects. So little time.

Comment

Bint` may be: * The Arabic word for 'daughter', see ibn. * A slang word in the United Kingdom, a derogatory term for a woman (and sometimes men). Usage varies with a range of harshness from 'bitch', referring to a disagreeable and domineering woman, to only a slightly derogatory term for a young woman. The latter being associated more with usage in the West Midlands. It is unclear whether it entered the English language as a loan of the Arabic ...</U></I>

The woman in the calendar link isn't that bad ? !!!

Lenord

Comment

Nice girl, looks like Chicom machinery in the back ground. The Saw is a 4X6 HF model painted white. I noticed that..2nd.
                        Chris
                        Merkel, Tx
                        http://raceabilene.com/kelly/hotrod

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon67
                          Nice girl, looks like Chicom machinery in the back ground. The Saw is a 4X6 HF model painted white. I noticed that..2nd.
                          Same here. I was all excited. I thought I was going to see tits and some heart racing German machinery. Well I saw tit, anyway ...

Comment

I doubt there's much of Teutonic origin there. I suspect both the tools and the girls are outsourced.

Comment

Working...
                            X