• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Home Shop Plastic Surgeon

This guy has an interesting hobby;

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...deal-wife.html

Kind of like restoring a 10EE I guess.
    Jim H.

In the event of a divorce, how would they divide the assets (silicone) ? Remove 50% or make her pay for half of the cost of improvements.

Steve

Comment

or in this case about a 36F.

andy b.
      The danger is not that computers will come to think like men - but that men will come to think like computers. - some guy on another forum not dedicated to machining

Comment

Disgusting.

Comment

Reading the Sun? Your scaring me Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by JCHannum
            Kind of like restoring a 10EE I guess.
            Not hardly,
            60 years from now and taken care of that 10EE will still be beautiful for someone, she, on the other hand will be an 85 year old wrinkled hag still trying to look 25.

I'd prefers a 10EE any day.

Comment

She's still ugly!

Nev
              Nev.

Comment

Sick! They are both shallow people.

Besides, I never did like silicon curves. You can't improve on the creator.
                Paul A.

Make it fit.
                You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
                  She's still ugly!

Nev
                  She's German, it's the way they work.
                  Take a Voltswagen, stretch it, add 2 tones of unwanted complications and you have a Merc.

Have you noticed that because of the legislation after WWI that forbid them to make weapons of war the easiest way for the allies to achieve this was for them to remove all the rulers in Germany hence nothing they make or do has any straight lines in the design.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Originally posted by doctor demo
                    In the event of a divorce, how would they divide the assets (silicone) ? Remove 50% or make her pay for half of the cost of improvements.

Steve

What do you mean "in the event"

it's inevitable ---------- Its so stupid, yes he does seem to do "nice work" but he should have just bought one of those blow up dolls, some of those look just about as hot and I bet have a better personality - although maybe with her he's found his perfect match, I hate silicon boobs no matter how nice they look, anyone who puts a squeeze sack of that toxic crap in their body has the brains of a moron --- any "doctor" who does it should have it injected directly into his/her veins. people are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel
                      Reading the Sun? Your scaring me Jim.
                      No, I ran across it in a link on another site.

It does present some food for thought though. Could this become the next reality show ala Orange County Choppers? "Let's go for a ride" could take on a new meaning.
                      Jim H.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Alciatore
                        Sick! They are both shallow people.
                        I agree, they both need help, but (cosmetic) plastic surgery always struck me as an odd profession. I mean, going through 8 years of college, and 5 years of surgical residency to do boob jobs?

I'm specifically talking about surgeons who specialize in elective, cosmetic surgeries. There are plastic surgeons who specialize in devastating injuries or birth defects, who obviously have their head screwed on right...
                        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

I have a friend and good customer down the road who is a plastic surgeon. His speciality was reconstructive surgery. He is retired and has gotten involved in HSM and woodworking. He has quite a nice shop.

He started a practice in a local business complex using the name of the complex to identify the practice. The practice is Arrowhead Plastic Surgeons Inc. It would give me pause for thought.
                          Jim H.

Comment

We were in Las Vegas in February. We were at a dinner theater show. There was an absolute drop dead gorgeous Barbie girl at our table with a good looking guy.

The actresses came out and were talking with the audience one on one. She started talking with Barbie and they got on the topic of boob jobs. "Oh my husband, a plastic surgeon, did it", the guy at the table. It was a pretty open discussion with stuff like "do they feel real?" "Sure, feel them." The Doc said I can fix you too. They were from the same area of the country and he gave her his business card and the actress would be going to see him in a month or so.

It was funny watching the same conversation my wife and myself had different opinions. I thought the conversation was HOT and that Barbie was smoking hot. My wife thought it a disgusting display by a couple of sluts. Go figure.

I thought it was ideal, you date and find somebody with brains, personality and you can love and then fix the appearance, instead of having to search for all four things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken_Shea
                              60 years from now and taken care of that 10EE will still be beautiful for someone, she, on the other hand will be an 85 year old wrinkled hag with a nice set of titties.

Fixt it for you!

Rex

Comment

Working...
                              X