OT: Interesting web site on history and birthdates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Interesting web site on history and birthdates

I found it depressing! I checked to see who else that might be famous was born on my birthdate and it only spit back one name. No one I knew

I hope you all have the stars working better for you then they are for me !! Anybody else not have to share their exact birthdate with anyone famous? Maybe, like Prince Edward, my delusians of adequacy are founded in some astrological fact
    Last edited by Your Old Dog; 11-07-2009, 08:12 PM.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Y.O.D. maybe if You attached a link We would know what You are talking about.

Steve

Comment

I think Chelsea Clinton was born on my birthday but I haven't heard that she takes any particular pride in that.

I know, she doesn't want me to get a swelled head about it, but she doesn't have to worry - she can celebrate and I promise to remain modest. Not too hard since I've got a lot to be modest about.
      "People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time they will pick themselves up and carry on" : Winston Churchill

Comment

what web site ????????????
        Bond

Comment

This is a good one:
          http://www.historyorb.com/

Comment

The best I can do is say I share my birthday with Sheikh Hasina, a Bangladeshi politician.
            ----------
            Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
            Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
            Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
            There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
            Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
            Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

Comment

Originally posted by dp
              This is a good one:
              http://www.historyorb.com/
              I just ran this one and I seem to be the only one in 1932 :-)
              ...lew...

Comment

My birthday (Oct. 3) is pretty common, probably because it's about 9 months after new year's eve I would imagine mid-November is also a pretty busy time in maternity wards as well. The list includes a few ball players (Matt Murton, Dave Winfield, and Dennis Eckersley), a bunch of actors and musicians, Neve Campbell, Tommy Lee (Motley Crue), Lindsay Buckingham (Fleetwood Mac), Gwen Stefani, Clive Owen (great actor, BTW, rent "Children of Men" if you haven't seen it yet), and Stevie Ray Vaughn to name a few. The biggest surprise I got was the Rev. Al Sharpton.
                Stuart de Haro

Comment

My birth day is in May, Tarus the Bull. I share it with the hottie a few doors away She's Tarus the Cow.
                  MBB

Comment

Working...
                  X