Pinging Sir John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinging Sir John

I left you a note on the support board. Your insight is appreciated.
    Dave

Sorry, was digging a hole in the bottom shed looking for a Herbert steady, knew I had one somewhere but when I found it there were two.
    I knew dark nights would come in handy for breeding.............

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

John small biology lesson two can become three but one cannot become two.Alistair
      Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
        John small biology lesson two can become three but one cannot become two.Alistair
        The Herbert steady is a hermaphrodite. Probably mentioned somewhere in the operator's manual to not leave them alone at night.

Comment

I knew I should have paid more attention at school.

We used to go down the bike sheds at dinner time and meet up with the girls from the grammar school next door.
          Don't know what the other guys got up to but I managed to swap all the parts on my bike for better ones off the teachers bikes.

The other guys must have been doing the same because there was always a lot of giggling going on...............

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Working...
          X