Want to sell my round column mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to sell my round column mill

I posted yesterday about a chance I have to buy a Millrite mill. I have a round column mill which does the job, but has it's limations. I think if I don't move on this Millrite Mill I may not get another chance. So what do you think I can get for my Round Column mill? I plan to sell it with the static phase convertor. Thanks for any info. Stan

Stan,You might try searching Craigs list or flea bay to get an idea of what the going rate is.
    Geographic location plays an important part when buying or selling, so keep that in mind.
    I would jump on that other mill befor it's too late if it is something You are interested in, that is if You can live with the posibility of having two mills for a while.
    You are in the south west aren't You?
    Steve

Comment

Step 1: post <3 for round collumn mill thread
      Step 2: Sell round collumn mill
      Step 3: ????
      Step 4: Profit!
      J/k, but seriously, Buy now sell later, even if you don't have enough room to set both up.
      You may have to take a hit on the round collumn mill but someone will probley buy it.
      Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Originally posted by 1937 Chief
        I posted yesterday about a chance I have to buy a Millrite mill. I have a round column mill which does the job, but has it's limations. I think if I don't move on this Millrite Mill I may not get another chance. So what do you think I can get for my Round Column mill? I plan to sell it with the static phase convertor. Thanks for any info. Stan

Hi,

I got a larger mill back in April. Just before I did that, I sold my 10 year-old H.F. Rong Fu mill drill with no accessories other than the R8 brazed carbide flycutter that came with it and I threw in a 4" Asian mill vise.

I could probably have gotten more for it but I listed for $500 and it sold in one day on the local Craigslist. It sounds like you have a three phase motor with the SPC so it should be worth a bit more. I only paid $795 new in the crate.

As the others say, buy the other mill now before it gets away and sell the mill drill at your leisure. Despite all of the bad press that they get, they have their place (as you so well know) and many people don't have the room or the need for anything larger or more stable. I think you'd be surprised at how quickly it will sell.

If I had more room, I think I would have kept mine and used it just for a drill press. It was really the best drill press that I ever had with the nice slow variable belt speeds.
        Last edited by gnm109; 11-27-2009, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X