K O Lee BA-960 Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K O Lee BA-960 Accessories

I'm looking for some accessoeies or accessorie parts for my BA-960 tool & cutter grinder. If any of you guys out there have any junk or unused fixtures or parts that you would like to get rid of please let me know.

TNX...... JL..........

Joe, you may recall Lane and I have been messing around with a 960 for some time now and we made quite a few of the accessories, they arent that common and seem to bring some extravagent prices when they do show up.

This is a thread from some time back where I showed some castings I made for a few of the fixtures -- would something like these help you out any?

http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/sho...l+pace+k+o+lee

PM me if you'd like....
    If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pace
      , they arent that common and seem to bring some extravagent prices when they do show up.....
      I sold some on Ebone about 2 years ago - crazy insane the prices they sold for. You could buy a fully tooled Cinnci #2 for what a Radial and Motorized Radial Work Head sold for

But then you would have a 2500 lb behemoth in your shop

Comment

bill: oh man those pics make we wanna get into casting now.. must... resist.. urge.. to..buy..more... tools...
        Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Joe,

Pm me, I may have a contact for you.

Jack.

Comment

Working...
          X