Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone bought the R8/ER32 set from Tools For Cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone bought the R8/ER32 set from Tools For Cheap?

I'm looking around for a set and he (Jeff Beck) has a good price. http://www.tools4cheap.net/proddetai...od=er32&cat=11

Can anyone report on the runout, fit etc of this set? Any other good deals out there on decent stuff?
    Milton

"Accuracy is the sum total of your compensating mistakes."

"The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a discussion." G. K. Chesterton

I got a ER-40 set from Shars or CDCO? - probably very similar to T4C's - close to 2 years ago and have used them pretty heavily (especially the 1/2 & 3/8) and havent had one hint of a problem. I would buy them again in a heartbeat -- I really do like the ER method.

FWIW, Since I had the 40 set with sizes up to 1", I lucked into several 7/8, 15/16 and 1" end mills and have also used these sizes a good bit. Having the capability to use a nice big ole end mill every now and then is really nice.
    If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

If you are planning any serious use of it at all, I'd get it from either www.maritool.com or www.glacern.com, both sell very nice stuff at pretty fair prices, and both pre and post sales support is excellent for both companies.

Paul T.

Comment

Working...
      X