Is this an HSM first post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this an HSM first post?

Bro's, as I speak and you read, I'm at 30,000 feet on a Delta flight to Sacramento to visit an old high school buddy. We land in about 4 hours or 10:40PM West Coast time.

I'd send you some pics of the cabin from my notebooks on board camera but too embarrassed to make that much of a spectacle of it all

See more of you guys in a week or so.

dog.........
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

YOD, I hate to disappoint you, but American has had inflight WiFi since last Summer. I've read, and posted on PM and HSM forum many times on the way to Santa Clara

My employer is willing to eat the $12.95 if I do work at some point in the flight
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Hell, I'd think it would be a first if Lazlo actually made a post on his own time!
      Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
      Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
        Delta flight to Sacramento to visit an old high school buddy. We land in about 4 hours or 10:40PM West Coast time.

Too bad You land so late on a work nite, or I'd come to the airport with a welcome banner

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Willy
          Hell, I'd think it would be a first if Lazlo actually made a post on his own time!

What say you lazlo ?

Comment

YOD, still pretty dang cool, enjoy the flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy
              Dude, when I'm home, I try to get in the shop!

If any of you are eager to change places with me, I'm just leaving work now, at 9:29 PM Central....
              "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Originally posted by lazlo

If any of you are eager to change places with me, I'm just leaving work now, at 9:29 PM Central....
                I'm pretty content

Comment

Originally posted by lazlo

Just a tongue-in-cheek comment Robert. No offense meant.

I realize your days aren't the typical 9-5 days everyone else takes for granted, and you have to take moments for yourself when you have a few seconds to spare.
                  Personal moments to call someone or make a post here are a pleasant diversion that let's one refocus when you jump back into the saddle.

As for trading places, no thanks, after 25-30 years, I've got a belly full of 18-20 hour days.
                  Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
                  Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

You bet lazlo, just riding you for fun, been self employed for 45 years, for 40 of that, never knew what a 40 hour week was , let alone a paid vacation, still working, just not so hard, most of my real work now is at home catching up.

Comment

I'm sorry to tell you this. I'm in Sacramento County and there's a possibility that you won't be cleared to land unless enough illegal immigrants leave so as to maintain our population at a stable number.

They may redirect your flight to Salk Lake or Denver. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X