Where do you get your HF coupons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get your HF coupons?

We all know that HF puts out coupons but they vary in % off, how long they are good for and how often they appear.

So where do you get yours?

TMT

There's almost always a 20% coupon, including this month's Machinist Workshop

But if you don't want to cut your magazine:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...endDec2009.jpg
    Last edited by lazlo; 12-04-2009, 10:41 PM.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Bad Link

Originally posted by lazlo
      There's almost always a 20% coupon, including this month's Machinist Workshop

But if you don't want to cut your magazine:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/attachm...4&d=1256871142
      Returns 403 FORBIDDEN

Comment

H F coupons

I just google Harbor Freight coupons.
        Jim

Comment

Best way is to go to HF's site and sign up for E-mail ads, they will send you a discount coupon every Thursday or Friday along with some weekly special coupons. If you shop at HF signing up for the E-mail promotions is a good way to stay on top of their "deals"!

Lately their discount coupons have only been 15% instead of the 20% they had been giving us for the last few months.

Comment

Slickdeals must have an anti-leacher running.

I've re-hosted this months' 20% coupon in that link above.
            Last edited by lazlo; 12-04-2009, 11:22 PM.
            "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Still bad

Slickdeals much have an anti-leacher running.

still blocked

Comment

I think I may have posted this once before

http://printable-coupons.blogspot.co...t-coupons.html

pretty sure it updates at least weekly.

apparently there is other good stuff there as well, but I do not know.
                Last edited by Astronowanabe; 12-04-2009, 11:08 PM.
                --
                Tom C
                ... nice weather eh?

Comment

Originally posted by radkins
                  Best way is to go to HF's site and sign up for E-mail ads, they will send you a discount coupon every Thursday or Friday along with some weekly special coupons. If you shop at HF signing up for the E-mail promotions is a good way to stay on top of their "deals"!

Lately their discount coupons have only been 15% instead of the 20% they had been giving us for the last few months.
                  Part of the reason for my post is to discuss HF's policy of sending different % coupons to different people.

In my opinion, HF is a master of tweaking customers to buy.

Our defense is to figure out their coupon %s and special mailers. ;<)

TMT

Comment

Originally posted by davidfe
                    Originally posted by Lazlo
                    still blocked
                    That's a problem on your end. I just checked that link from three different computers, and I can see/download the 20 coupon:

Comment

Works Now

That's a problem on your end. I just checked that link from three different computers, and I can see/download the 20 coupon:

No idea why. Didn't chnage anything. LOL

Here is another link I found.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...id=0&t=1276399

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Many_Tools
                        Part of the reason for my post is to discuss HF's policy of sending different % coupons to different people.

In my opinion, HF is a master of tweaking customers to buy.

Our defense is to figure out their coupon %s and special mailers. ;<)

TMT

Well then I am on their master tweak list because I have signed up 100 times in the past few years and have NEVER received an emails or fliers in the mail. I have friends who signed up the same time as me and they receive every email and flier. I even complained one time in the store and the lady entered my info right as I stood there and watched and I still have never received anything.

andy b.
                        The danger is not that computers will come to think like men - but that men will come to think like computers. - some guy on another forum not dedicated to machining

Comment

Originally posted by andy_b
                          Well then I am on their master tweak list because I have signed up 100 times in the past few years and have NEVER received an emails or fliers in the mail. I have friends who signed up the same time as me and they receive every email and flier. I even complained one time in the store and the lady entered my info right as I stood there and watched and I still have never received anything.

andy b.
                          You must be a very special customer. ;<)

THat is the first time I have heard this.

Especially with emails.

I get the emails and fliers.

I also know that friends get different emails and fliers with different discounts.

TMT

Comment

The highest % I have seen for HF coupons has been 20%...has anyone seen anything higher?

TMT

Comment

andy_b I have the same problem

Comment

Working...
                              X