Thanksgiving in Kanada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving in Kanada

A happy and peacefull thanksgiving to to all my Commonwealth Brothers & Sisters - and our American Brothers & Sisters too (as long as you can handle Smashed Taters, Gravy and Turkey again in November)

Peace & Grace my Brothers
    Dave

Time for us Beaver Admirers to speak up! I second Thrud's sentiment. Although, this weekend I'll be eating fish. Had liver last night and chicken the night before.

Sorry Thrud, couldn't help it. True though, supper I mean.

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 10-11-2003).]
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

I think I am going to visit a friend's place and try to bag a nice fat Beaver for Thanksgiving this year. I let the dead line for applying for a Wild Turkey permit slip by this year.

Comment

Dont forget the Moosehead Beer. Audrey

Comment

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you all!! Thrud, no meat loaf??!!

Comment

Thank you Thrud.
            The menu at our feast table for my friends south of the boarder is the following, moose, salt beaf and poached cod. No turkeys here. There is plenty of northern type vegetables as well and rare jams such as squash berry and bake apple.

Comment

I am still trying to decide which side of the family to mooch dinner off of!

Happy thanks-giving
              Spkrman15

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you Thrud!

All the best from your pals in South Florida.

Enjoy.

------------------

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I have five invites to dinner this weekend, humbling to know they have all thought to invite me. I count my blessings. May health and happimess befall the lot of you, whatever you're eating!
                  I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

A Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends. I've always been thankful that we have a country as great as Canada on our norther border. It's the people that make a country great.
                    Smitty.... Ride Hard, Die Fast

Comment

I second the above. Happy thanksgiving to all.

Comment

To all the Colonies, and all those that sail in them.........

....... Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

Now then Thrud ~ so where's the sprouts to go with the Tatties and gravy??

Peace and respect to all,
                        RR

Comment

Working...
                        X