my land lords christmas gift ready to view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my land lords christmas gift ready to view

this took me about 3 days start to fininsh mostly causei had to laminate the wood , i know he wont use the golf tees but he will use hte divit repair tool , given he likes classy stuff making him stuff is a challange at times but well worth it he is a cool guy ,good friend and aswesome landlord. the woods i used are walnut in the middle and purple heart in the upper and lower , milled out the steps as i call them on my mill .. anyhow was loads of fun, next year will be a challange but i got ideas in my mind already so thats good,

i made his wife these items which most of you have already seen shes also pretty cool as well .

Very nice!

Comment

Good work, indeed!

If you can stand a suggestion, you might consider hitting the wood finish with a bit of #4/0 steel wool to cut down the shine. That way, eyes will be more drawn to the fine luster of the brass items.
      Cheers,

Frank Ford
      HomeShopTech

Comment

How did you get those items so shiny and golden? What material are they made out of?
        Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Moons
          How did you get those items so shiny and golden? What material are they made out of?
          Brass and Bronze and i used polising compound stick and my home made polisher machine. works really well

Comment

Working...
          X