BXA toolpost screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BXA toolpost screws

Anyone know where to get BXA quick change toolpost screws in canada?
    ie ones to replace the common cheap chinese set screws when you buy those $20 toolholders on ebay..
    Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

You can get the same holders from CDCO for $9 each plus shipping.

As to the set screws I bought a box of 100-10x1.5x20 mm set screws from Enco. It was cheaper by the box and I have used about half of them now replacing set screws in my holders.

Can't you order from Enco in Canada?
    It's only ink and paper

Comment

I have several of the CDCO holders but the first thing I do is throw out the setscrews that hold the tool in and replace them with some quality screws. Makes life a lot easier. Good holders for the price other than the setscrews though.
      Jonathan P.

Comment

The most recent BXA toolholders that I bought from CDCO have had set screws that were good. I have a box of replacements from McMaster-Carr but I didn't need to change them on the last five that I bought.

I guess they were made in a better neighborhood in Shangai. LOL.

Comment

Can anybody tell me if CDCO toolholders are ground where they contact the toolpost? I need to get at least 5 of them and hate the idea of wasting money. My tool post is Phase II, wedge type, 200 series. I like it a lot, just need to get more toolholders.

Comment

Have I got a deal for you!

Originally posted by mikey553
            Can anybody tell me if CDCO toolholders are ground where they contact the toolpost? I need to get at least 5 of them and hate the idea of wasting money. My tool post is Phase II, wedge type, 200 series. I like it a lot, just need to get more toolholders.
            I have some CDCO 200 series that I don't need. PM me your address and I will send them to you. I will even put some good screws in them.
            Byron Boucher
            Burnet, TX

Comment

Enco's an option.. I kinda suspect its gonna be like $20 S/H though, thats kinda outragious for a box of bolts.
              Anyone in canada know a canadian place? or has half a box left they would be willing to sell?
              Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Acklands has them. Peter
                The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

brockley1: Ahh great, now thats a place iv been meaning to check out.

Comment

Working...
                  X