"Thread Tools" Button Behavior Changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Thread Tools" Button Behavior Changed

Anyone else notice that the "Thread Tools" button in the upper right is behaving differently? It no longer displays the short pull-down menu that it used to allowing one to subscribe to the thread. Instead, it now jumps to the bottom of the page where you have to click on "Subscribe to this Thread" in the bottom left.

Intentional change or mistake?
    "Work hard. Tell everyone everything you know. Close a deal with a handshake. Have fun!"

-- Harold "Doc" Edgerton

No Problem Here

My suggestions -

1. Close browser open again.

or

2. Turn PC off. Turn it on and have a go.

Good luck.

Comment

Never used that.
      What happens when you do subscribe to a thread?

Comment

After subscribing you will receive email notifications on all future posts ... You can unsubscribe at anytime from the links within the email or on the forum itself.

Pretty handy for threads you want to follow.

Originally posted by lynnl
        Never used that.
        What happens when you do subscribe to a thread?
        "Work hard. Tell everyone everything you know. Close a deal with a handshake. Have fun!"

-- Harold "Doc" Edgerton

Comment

Yeah, it's a PC so I have tried all of the usual stuff (reboot, etc.).

Seems like the issue is related specifically to the FireFox browser as I have tried it on several machines with similar results. No problems within IE. This just occurred in the last day or so. ??

After 23 years with a PC I'm quite certain my next won't be and I'll go with a MAC ... They just seem to work better, not perfect, just better.

Originally posted by davidfe
          My suggestions -

1. Close browser open again.

or

2. Turn PC off. Turn it on and have a go.

Good luck.

-- Harold "Doc" Edgerton

Comment

Working...
          X