I have a confession to make!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a confession to make!!!!!

Well as a non drinker my son bought me a bottle of very drinkable Drambuie and I am slightly annibriated (or speliing to that effect He he ) well more than slightly so as usual I still love you guys kindest regards Alistair he he he Alistair ps did I ever tell you about the time my sister slept with half the guys in Scotland oh well as my brother in law (asshole that he is ) said Scotlands only a small country HE HE Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Oh dear Mr. Hosie is drunk... quick lets hid his favorite set of micrometers and sit back and watch the hijinks!
    This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
    Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
    Plastic Operators Dot Com

Comment

Sozzled is the official term Thanks liger Alistair
      Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
        Sozzled is the official term Thanks liger Alistair
        Enjoy Alistair!

My wife gets me a bottle of Drambuie every year for Christmas to celebrate my kin being of Scottish descent and of the Clan Buchanan.

I've not yet opened my bottle but when I do I will toast to you and all those of Scottish descent where ever their fortunes may have taken them (and another for all the good souls of this forum as well)

cheers, Graham in Ottawa Canada

Comment

I don't drink very often due to a strict bout of Mormon-isim growing up... so when I do it's an Occasion.

Like New Years Eve. Might hit the bottle of Expensive Gin a couple of times.
          This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
          Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
          Plastic Operators Dot Com

Comment

LOL...nothing quite as unfortunate as inebriated posting.

Trust me on that one... (hope no one lets me log in New Years Eve)

hmmmmm...wonder if a forum could be added for that....
            I'm in it for the parking....

Comment

Please sent picture of your sister...................

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Happy New Year...hic!

Alistair, try 'hot shotting' it with beer chasers. Things become very entertaining after a very short time. Keep the fire extinguisher handy
                Ken.

Comment

Alistair. We think a lot of you when we're inebriated too. Cheers, mate. Best of luck in the new year.

Comment

Good on ya Allistair!!!! Well I didn't get a bottle of Drambuie for Xmas but I did get a bottle of real good 20 year old Nicaragua dark rum. I'm going to crack it open on new years and will lift a glass to you and all the other members here
                    P.S. Yeah! what John said. We want pictures of your sister
                    Ernie (VE7ERN)

May the wind be always at your back

Comment

He's P.U.I.

Comment

I am diabetic now so that puts a crimp in things, but in younger days we for the lack of anything better to do would Debate "The therapeutic value of a good Drunk. I believe in moderation in all things hence only an occasional one has therapeutic value.

Wishing you all a very good new Year.
                        Byron Boucher
                        Burnet, TX

Comment

This is my night to celebrate the beginning of a new year. I don't need a dui, but I'm probably going to be doing a few puis myself later. Here's wishing y'all a phshy new year!

prosperous, healthy, safe, and happy- yeah!
                          I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

Now you've done it, just had to go and open a bottle of 18 year old Glenfiddich my grandson bought me for Christmas-sip-ummm They make the best scotch I believe. Guinness comes a close second, a meal in a bottle. HAPPY NEW YEAR Alistair and all the rest of you. Peter
                            The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

Oh my!

Alistair is "under the afluence of incahol".

Hair of the dog...

Comment

Working...
                              X