Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know about you guys but with only 46 minutes left for 2009, and it just now hit me, I have no clue where this entire year has gone!

Best to all of you in 2010, you're a good bunch !

About 26 minutes to go as I post.
    It's only ink and paper

Comment

1 hour 25 minutes.

09 was no different for me than any of the last 5 years. I hope 2010 will be a little more exciting.
      Andy

Comment

It's a clear sky with a full moon at 34 deg F and 15min. to go.
        It's only ink and paper

Comment

32؛f and you can't see the sky, foggy all day. 11minutes to go

Comment

I don't know where 09 went either but GLAD it's gone...2010...a new year and a new decade...full of oppotunity (I hope).
            I'm in it for the parking....

Comment

The way my 2009 went I think I'm just going to go flush the toilet
              at the magic moment!
              Dave P.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave P.
                The way my 2009 went I think I'm just going to go flush the toilet
                at the magic moment!
                Dave P.
                ha-ah, yeah, been a strange year,.

Comment

Originally posted by vpt
                  1 hour 25 minutes.

09 was no different for me than any of the last 5 years. I hope 2010 will be a little more exciting.
                  Three hours to go here.
                  I hope You all have a Great New Year!

Steve

Comment

Is that all there is?.... Is that all there is? Then lets keep turning. Chips Ahoy... 09. Hello 2010... Welcome. Happy New Year one and all .
                    Tinkerer
                    Wow... where did the time go. I could of swore I was only out there for an hour.

Comment

Good Riddens
                      Wow... where did the time go. I could of swore I was only out there for an hour.

Comment

Happy New Year Every Body

Comment

Well 2009 is gone, for me it was not a bad year really, just not one that I made any progress in and went backwards financially, still nothing bad happened, there is a lot to be said about that.

Comment

Well, I went outside in the cold with the full moon and saluted the new year with a bit of Bowmore.

Happy New Year everyone and I hope it is better than the last for all of us.
                            It's only ink and paper

Comment

Still 2009 here. 2009 was the year that sucked. All sorts of thing worked out poorly for me.

However, there is a very significant bright spot. I made enough money on my investments that my wife just went out and bought her Christmas present today, a brand new Jeep Patriot 4x4 with CVT AutoStick and Electronic Stability Control. She absolutely loves it. I insisted that she do all the research and decision making herself and stayed almost completely out of the way. It's all hers and in her name only. I haven't seen her smile so much in a long time.
                              Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Working...
                              X