X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCWKen
    replied
    Excellent! I like that design better than the "L" type. Nice artwork too.

Leave a comment:

• Akabud
    replied
    I want to post My indicator holder but I couldn't get pictures to upload so here's a link to a short video.

https://youtu.be/Pi0oV3gVxG8

It can be used to indicate the diameter or the face. When you change from one to the other you flip it over and rotate the indicator 180°. The indicator is held firmly in a plastic bushing and can be rotated easily.
    The body is sized so that when it hits bottom on the tool post the indicator is on centerline of the chuck, so no height adjuster is needed. Made from 3/4" plate. It's 2.187 X 4.75.

Leave a comment:

• digr
    replied
    What happened to shop made tools?

Leave a comment:

• rcaffin
    replied
    What is this 'smartphone' or tapatalk' of which you speak? Yes, I'm still operating on a plain ole flip phone.
    I'm still operating on a genuine exchange-powered landline with ADSL2! And I have no intention of changing.
    Hehe hehe hehe - no data charges, no dodgy spying apps, no security risks from rogue apps, no loss of signal in bad weather, and it still works in an emergency when the power goes out.

Cheers
    Roger

Leave a comment:

• MushCreek
    replied
    Originally posted by gambler View Post
    or you could use your smartphone and tapatalk to share pics.
    What is this 'smartphone' or tapatalk' of which you speak? Yes, I'm still operating on a plain ole flip phone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X