Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shop Made Tools

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by redlee View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	B4C6F07E-F4BF-4C31-90F1-FF272297BDDA.jpeg
Views:	1046
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	1911080 Oiled
    What a great looking hammer. Do you have any other treasures that you built ?

    Hal

    Comment


    • Click image for larger version

Name:	E62548FB-3973-47CF-8D53-77E9E1E8EB4D.jpeg
Views:	863
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	1911381 Click image for larger version

Name:	61BADC50-D99A-4010-B0E5-1341BEEF3137.jpeg
Views:	856
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	1911380 Click image for larger version

Name:	CEC4D253-2446-4CCE-8500-C5556E258A2E.jpeg
Views:	874
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	1911379 Click image for larger version

Name:	8075A8DE-105B-4FF5-B81F-799F7E193556.jpeg
Views:	869
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	1911378
      Beaver County Alberta Canada

      Comment


      • Beautiful work!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tungsten dipper View Post
          Beautiful work!
          No kidding! I couldn't bring myself to actually hit anything with them!
          Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

          Comment


          • Maybe for crushing Walnuts??

            Comment


            • I echo the others in my compliments redlee. And from all this care in making the adjustment hammer I can only assume that the wood planes you use this hammer with are equally shop made and attractive?

              Folks, for what these hammers are intended to hit and how they'll be used I'd suggest that cracking walnuts with them would likely be considered as heavy duty use....
              Chilliwack BC, Canada

              Comment


              • An edge finder, made from stainless steel:

                Comment


                • world's beastliest transfer punch...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BCRider View Post
                    I echo the others in my compliments redlee. And from all this care in making the adjustment hammer I can only assume that the wood planes you use this hammer with are equally shop made and attractive?

                    Folks, for what these hammers are intended to hit and how they'll be used I'd suggest that cracking walnuts with them would likely be considered as heavy duty use....
                    Ha thanks, actually I only have one wood plane.
                    Thanks to all.
                    Beaver County Alberta Canada

                    Comment


                    • In that case you might want to seek some professional attention for your pretty hammer fixation?
                      Chilliwack BC, Canada

                      Comment


                      • Or buy walnuts.....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BCRider View Post
                          In that case you might want to seek some professional attention for your pretty hammer fixation?
                          "Maxwell" comes to mind, although they are slightly inconsistent with that.
                          1601 2137 5683 1002 1437

                          Keep eye on ball.
                          Hashim Khan

                          If you look closely at a digital signal, you find out it is really analog......

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by J Tiers View Post

                            "Maxwell" comes to mind, although they are slightly inconsistent with that.
                            Maxwell's demon out in the shop maybe if you trust him not to pinch the silver.

                            Sorry. Straying pretty far afield.
                            .
                            "People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time they will pick themselves up and carry on" : Winston Churchill

                            Comment


                            • Bought some fibre abrasive wheels on eBay, needed arbors to extend my grinder shaft length and diameter. I really like it so far for removing tool marks on aluminum and deburring.
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

                              Comment


                              • just caught up with this thread - some really awesome projects, all with amazing craftsmanship. Very inspirational!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X