No announcement yet.

Seeing red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thrud, you're not the only one to have problems with the laser eye surgery. It gave my late grandfather fits as well. Hope that you manage to survive the proceedure and come out of this whole mess just as good as ever.

------------------

Comment

You have, no doubt, established a new paradigm for injury to the eye.

Get well soon.

[This message has been edited by decoy91288 (edited 10-19-2003).]

[This message has been edited by decoy91288 (edited 10-19-2003).]
      Craig

Comment

Thrud says to tell all you guys (and gals) thanks for thinking of him and he is thinking of all of us. He is not spending much time on the board because it is so hard to read right about now. Keep up all the prayers for him!!

Comment

Dave,
          Take real good care of yourself.

Jerry and Sam the Shop Cat

Comment

Thank you my brothers all. Your thougts are always appreciated and valued beyond measure to me.

I am getting used to looking past the "Blood Nebula" so I have been getting fewer migraines from it.

Tuckerfan:
            I sure as hell had a rough time of it. The Doctor told me I was full of BS when I told her it was killing me. I am not looking forward to the treatments again even though they do improve the vision. I would rather get kicked in the knackers every two minutes for the rest of my life. They still have not taken the retinal angiograms yet for the laser surgery.

Comment

Hello Thrud. I was kinda hopeing to meet you in Estevan last weekend, but I guess I understand why you were not there.

Get well soon, the world needs smart guys like you.

Bernie

Comment

Working...
              X