Now That's A Ditching Machine !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now That's A Ditching Machine !!!!!

I drove by A McDonalds and had to make A U-turn and check this baby out. I bet it has AC and heat, CD player And A frosty beverage dispenser. Well not A frosty beverage dispenser but for what it cost it should have.

aww that aint snot you outta see my chainsaw! just kidding, boy think of the utilities you could screw up with that! pigpen

Comment

I want one.

Comment

I had to rent one of those at 1000.00 a day to trench through rock for a sewer line. It came with a operator and a welder the chain has carbide teeth and would cut a two foot wide trench as smooth as a babys butt!

Comment

rent one

Jeremy, if you rent one with CBC money i will gladly help you tear up some stuff.....I know where some BIG fiber cables are!

Comment

That's one of the smaller ones. Vermeer makes the 1455, 90 tons, 60 foot long, digs 20 foot deep, 4 to 5 foot wide, 675 HP engine. Carbide teeth, when it gets into trouble, another machine comes to break up granite and the like.

Still, I would have took a second look at it. I like them big machines.

Cheers,

George

Comment

Brandon, well call space-monkey to help us.

Comment

Working...
              X