Bon Aqua, Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon Aqua, Tennessee

Hey are there any HSM'ers around Bon Aqua Tennesse? There is a surface plate I'd like to buy but it is about a 7 hour drive and I'd really appreciate it if someone local could take a look at it.

Alternatively, is there any other reasons to head that direction? Maybe I can make a proper trip out of it and kill two birds with one stone. That way if I miss the first bird, I still get one

Where is Bon Aqua TN? Never heard of it.

...yeah, yeah, I know. It's in Tennessee.

Oh well, must not be around here anyway.
    Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Originally posted by lynnl
      Where is Bon Aqua TN? Never heard of it.

...yeah, yeah, I know. It's in Tennessee.

Oh well, must not be around here anyway.

It is west of Nashville on 40 - a good bit north and a little west of Huntsville!

Comment

HEY.. that's Loretta Lynn COuntry...

Check with her.. (snicker)... she overcame poverty and fame..

I worked up that way about six years back.. About two plus hours from here.
        Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawai
          HEY.. that's Loretta Lynn COuntry...

Check with her.. (snicker)... she overcame poverty and fame..

I worked up that way about six years back.. About two plus hours from here.
          David - you got Loretta Lynn's phone number? I'll give her a call. I couldn't find it in the phone book, for some reason ...

Comment

David has SOME professional secrets that he is NOT going to share!! LOL!

Comment

Somewhat local

I am not an surface plate expert by any means but could take a look for you. I live near Nolensville, TN which is east of Bon Aqua and south of Nashville. Due to all the cold and wet weather here and no heat in the garage, I looking for reasons to drive somewhere.

What do you need to know about the surface place and when do you need the information. Send me a PM with info on how we can get in touch and what you need to know.

Regards, Benny

Comment

Sure.. don't mind sharing..

931-296-7700 (Loretta Lynn's ranch) Butcher Holler..
                Gimme a second to remember the town.. Hurricane? off hwy 13.. I worked at a Peaker plant North of that a bit.

http://www.lorettalynn.com/images/ra...RANCH_2010.pdf

(I don't know her personally) I do admire her story, now how much of that is true I don't have a clue. I listened to a guy in a bar talk one night for three hours till I figured out he was telling things that happened to me.. almost.. Never met me.. They sure didn't sound like what I remembered. MUCHO inflated from reality.
                Last edited by Dawai; 02-06-2010, 11:27 PM.
                Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

How far are ya from Ann Arbor Mi ? This one looks like it could be promising...

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/tls/1590663050.html

Comment

Thanks Uncle O!

I sent an email regarding that plate. We'll see what the seller says. Technically, I'm about 9 hours from Ann Arbor, but my folks live about 4 hours away away from Ann Arbor.

Comment

Looks like it could be a nice one ....
                      Might want to call him up so as to not let it get away....
                      Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X