Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yantai machine tool Rotary Table HELP!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yantai machine tool Rotary Table HELP!!!!!

Well I have that import one from enco . So the problem I have is what oil goes in it and how do i fix the back lash. I have no paper work on it, that is because I got it for free and would like to make it work Brett

try to get a manual from enco, Brett, before you hurt someone If I had one without any info., I would carefully open it up, see how it works and how it's lubed. If it's greased, I would remove all traces of grease and use EP. Oil, I'd cleanit up real well and use Mobil1 or machine oil (I'm ducking down below the flamers reach now).
    Last edited by knudsen; 02-21-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Brett,

I have a 6" Phase II HV from Enco. I filled it with spindle oil. I saw something just yesterday (I think it was on Enco's website) that said use spindle oil or way oil in these units. I looked yesterday for the manual that came with my Phase II thinking it might give some insight on how to adjust the backlash but I have mis-filed it. I will keep looking and if I find it will let you know.

Tim

Comment

I filled mine with way oil under recommendation of someone.. seems liked a good oil for something very slow moving..
        Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Working...
        X