Thank You Cecil Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Cecil Walker

Cecil, I received the stainless steel rods via UPS yesterday. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the offer, and for the time and trouble you took to mail them to me. Very kind of you, Thanks.

I received mine Wednesday! Cecil, I've got a check heading your way. Thanks much.

------------------
    John B
    John B

Comment

Got mine Monday evening. Very nice!! The check is on it's way, or maybe already there. Thanks
      Any products mentioned in my posts have been endorsed by their manufacturer.

Comment

Cecil:
        Got the rod yesterday.
        Thank you very much. I will send payment in the morning.
        I will think of you every time I use one of the mandrels I am making with it. You are a good man!

Larry

Comment

Got mine too..Thanks Cecil!

Rob
          Don\'t confuse me with the facts!

Comment

Me too. ...got mine Friday. repayment has been sent.
            Thanks a bunch!! I know those things didn't just package, then address, then mail themselves. Hope we can return the favor sometime.
            Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Got mine today Cecil. Sending you a money order. Thanks very much!
              Michael

Comment

Happy to hear everyone received their rod, since my packaging was not the best. Hope everyone can put it to good use as it was only gathering dust at the shop. I've got some more surplus items that I will post when I get the time to do a inventory.

Comment

Working...
                X