Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I built a new drop hitch. Kinda unique.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Feelforsteel View Post
      I built a new drop hitch. Kinda unique............
      Looks good! I certainly hope it holds up.
      Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

      Comment


      • Cooked "Sai Ua" inspired meatballs and minced meat patties.

        Thaiguzzi is probably familiar with the ingredients...


        Coriander roots, shallot onions, lemongrass and turmeric still missing from the pic.

        Sai Ua is one of my favorite Thai foods and must-have for every visit.
        Location: Helsinki, Finland, Europe

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tundra Twin Track View Post
          Nice job Ridge that will be real handy,I have one on my Grain truck for backing up to auger there great.
          Is that camera a Cab Cam?
          Thank you. This is the camera system kit I got. It is supposed to be commercial grade (lol) and good for vibration and water intrusion. We'll see. In the end there will be that hitch camera, a camera on the back of the trailer, and a third camera on the trailer to monitor the load. I still have to install the third load mount camera and finish all the monitor wiring in the cab.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Feelforsteel View Post
            I built a new drop hitch. Kinda unique.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Clever! And welcome aboard, BTW...

            -js
            There are no stupid questions. But there are lots of stupid answers. This is the internet.

            Location: SF Bay Area

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MattiJ View Post
              Cooked "Sai Ua" inspired meatballs and minced meat patties.

              Thaiguzzi is probably familiar with the ingredients...


              Coriander roots, shallot onions, lemongrass and turmeric still missing from the pic.

              Sai Ua is one of my favorite Thai foods and must-have for every visit.
              Jesus.
              Go easy on the chilli's.

              Comment


              • FeelForSteel: Love the hitch. What is it an 8-10" range?

                Got my coffee machine kicked out of the kitchen a while back. Just got round to sorting out its new (possibly temporary - don't ask) home in the utility room.
                Half an industrial shelving rack (Costco - spare from the workshop) and a new shelf and it's looking alright now. Home for the beer glasses too

                Comment


                • spent 5h driving around San Antonio getting my eBike tested and then spent $780 on a new battery. I will pay penance for the errors of my ways by commuting unassisted until it arrives sometime next week. Still, at least it's going to cool down to 98F

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by mattthemuppet View Post
                    spent 5h driving around San Antonio getting my eBike tested and then spent $780 on a new battery. I will pay penance for the errors of my ways by commuting unassisted until it arrives sometime next week. Still, at least it's going to cool down to 98F
                    At least it aint Houston with the humidity.

                    Comment


                    • You know it’s a good day when you get to use the backhoe to help pull hub. Buddy came by and his wheel bearing on trailer was out. It was stuck on spindle we gave it a tug with the backhoe and it came right off.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Busy day had a 90th birthday party for my mother. Got a new puppy tore down my buddy’s trailer that the wheel bearing was out on.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by true temper View Post
                          aw, what a cutie! Another one found a loving home, always a warm and fuzzy feeling to see that.

                          Originally posted by RB211 View Post
                          At least it aint Houston with the humidity.
                          very true, it was a dry 85% this morning Sweated so much that I drank 1 1/2l (1 1/2qts?) of water and haven't peed yet!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cenedd View Post

                            Got my coffee machine kicked out of the kitchen a while back. Just got round to sorting out its new (possibly temporary - don't ask) home in the utility room.
                            Half an industrial shelving rack (Costco - spare from the workshop) and a new shelf and it's looking alright now. Home for the beer glasses too

                            Haaa, someone likes their espresso. I have an old (30 years) gaggia espresso machine and burr grinder. JR
                            My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

                            https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

                            Comment


                            • Had some visitors to work last night.

                              Son got a chance to make some chips on the Hardinge. I also let him push cycle start on the Haas, and he loved watching it move through the window. My daughter had more fun spinning around in my office chair though lol.

                              Also made this yesterday in between machine cycles. Just a random chuck of steel with an M8 male thread into the mag block, to an m5 female for the NOGA knockoff. I've had that arm sitting on my desk for months waiting for a chance to adapt it to something. I don't normaly run production, but I'm starting to like it now, in the short term anyway. It's letting me chew through all my little projects like this in between button pushes I get about 10 minutes about every half hour. Lots of time to clean, organize, and knock off the little things like this that I've been meaning to get to for years.....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JRouche View Post
                                Haaa, someone likes their espresso. I have an old (30 years) gaggia espresso machine and burr grinder. JR
                                Like/need not sure where that line is these days :-D Mine comes on on a timer....so it's awake when I'm not! I was going to say "hot and ready"....but that's an entirely different (and inappropriate) image!
                                Gaggia's pretty good. 30 years old it was probably not made to be disposable like they do now too.

                                Originally posted by Dan Dubeau View Post
                                Had some visitors to work last night.
                                Son got a chance to make some chips on the Hardinge. I also let him push cycle start on the Haas, and he loved watching it move through the window. My daughter had more fun spinning around in my office chair though lol.
                                You're doing better than I! My son had lost some of the counters for a game he was trying to play with us (school holidays still here) and there were only enough for two players so I asked him if he'd like to go make some more...."No, not really." *sigh*

                                Originally posted by Dan Dubeau View Post
                                Also made this yesterday in between machine cycles. Just a random chuck of steel with an M8 male thread into the mag block, to an m5 female for the NOGA knockoff. I've had that arm sitting on my desk for months waiting for a chance to adapt it to something. I don't normaly run production, but I'm starting to like it now, in the short term anyway. It's letting me chew through all my little projects like this in between button pushes I get about 10 minutes about every half hour. Lots of time to clean, organize, and knock off the little things like this that I've been meaning to get to for years.....
                                Sometimes it's good to get through a load of the little jobs you've been meaning to do or putting off. I end up with a load of ideas and things I want to get done so I've been getting through some of them in quiet time (for work) and it's kind of nice to cross things off the list and feel like you've achieved something.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X