Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered!

Long time lurker finally registered.
    Lurker is Ancient (Finished my apprenticeship nearly fifty years ago)
    and Modern see:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAdO5TLDN0

This is my Mach3 converted Boxford TCL.

Question - Is Photobucket the only way to upload pictures or will the insert image icon work with a .jpg file?

IanR

Welcome aboard.

And as far as I know you have to host the pictures somewhere like Photobucket or one of the other sites.

I'm the official forum whining jerk with unpopular opinions, as you will soon find out. The rest of the members will be along to greet you shortly.
    This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
    Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
    Plastic Operators Dot Com

Comment

Hi Ian and welcome.

I would like to know what software you used to make the G code for that.

I have a mill and use V carve pro and am looking for lathe software that is equally suitable for a home shop guy and can do gang tools like you are doing.

.....planning next winters project.
      "...do you not think you have enough machines?"

Comment

Linger Zero is the official whining jerk?
        Man, I'll have to try harder!

Welcome IanR.

--Doozer
        DZER

Comment

Welcome to the site IanR, hope you enjoy it as much as I do. We have a good time here.
          It's only ink and paper

Comment

Welcome Ianr,
            This is a good site, &friendly Nice to have you aboard

Comment

Originally posted by Davidhcnc
              Hi Ian and welcome.

I would like to know what software you used to make the G code for that.

I have a mill and use V carve pro and am looking for lathe software that is equally suitable for a home shop guy and can do gang tools like you are doing.

.....planning next winters project.
              Thanks for the welcome.

David - Mach3 has LazyCam and Turn available so you can generate G code from DXF files but turning G code is very easy to hand code and edit in Mach3
              Turn.

IanR

Comment

Welcome aboard, sir. I am the resident expert at nothing. Want to know about nothing? Just ask me.

Comment

Welcome! I like your tooling setup shown in the video.

I'm the official forum whining jerk with unpopular opinions, as you will soon find out.
                  Nah, Your Ok Liger.

Steve... the touchy asshole from time to time.

Comment

In order to laugh at others you must first learn to laugh at yourself.

There are days when I crack me up.
                    This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
                    Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
                    Plastic Operators Dot Com

Comment

another FNG! just like me! unfortunatly i dont know as little as most of the members here so i dont think i will be much use too you..lol but i am trying! welcome mark
                      Mark Ramich MRE racing engines
                      the only green i am interested in is money!

Comment

Working...
                      X