X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENCO 10% Off AND Free Shipping Code!

Well there goes my paycheck ...

Originally posted by Enco
    Save 10% plus enjoy Free Shipping on all Enco orders!
    Use Promo Codes: EDU527D & EDU527F prior to checkout

Nice, thanks Tom!

It's been along time since they've had % discounts that stack with free shipping.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Well of course they have it now! That's on account of I just dropped nearly $150.00 for some drill rod on them. At least I got the free shipping thanks to someone here who posted the code.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Fasttrack -- or anyone else? What is the expiration on this special, hopefully a good time frame, but usually only 3-5 days....?
        If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

I always ask how a company repeatedly can make such discounts.
          For me, it means that they simply ask to much for the rest of the time.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by MuellerNick
            I always ask how a company repeatedly can make such discounts.
            For me, it means that they simply ask to much for the rest of the time.

Nick
            Enco is usually cheaper than it's parent company, MSC. Of course, the selection sold by Enco is considerably smaller as well.
            Stuart de Haro

Comment

It expires May 27. I read it closer and I see that it is an "exclusive educational discount" for teachers and students

Use at your own discretion.

Comment

Working...
              X