This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant-copying posts

Ok, I admit I spend most if my time reading instead of posting on this site, I figure I learn more that way, but...

WHY do people feel the need to copy an entire post including pics just to respond with a one line response like "nice job". Jeesh, we know what the subject is, we clicked on the the title post to see the content. Give us a break and just respond without copying the world, we"ll more than likely know what you're talking about.

Sorry, it's been one of those break everything you touch kinda days

Cadwiz

Originally posted by cadwiz
    Ok, I admit I spend most if my time reading instead of posting on this site, I figure I learn more that way, but...

WHY do people feel the need to copy an entire post including pics just to respond with a one line response like "nice job". Jeesh, we know what the subject is, we clicked on the the title post to see the content. Give us a break and just respond without copying the world, we"ll more than likely know what you're talking about.

Sorry, it's been one of those break everything you touch kinda days

Cadwiz
    I agree...

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Yea John, I figured that was coming. No prob, it just really is a pain scrolling down through three pages of what I just looked at to see "good job". Nice job on the recent gear by the way.

Cadwiz

Comment

I agree -- have often wondered why that was necessary, in some posts its done 2-3-4, times repeating the same group of pics, etc...
        If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

I agree, its one thing to leave a ton of text in, but when its 4 large pictures its really annoying, all you had to do was edit out 4 tiny lines..
          Anyone wanting to see the pic allready has.
          I allways try and edit the 'quote' to only contain what I am replying to.
          Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Originally posted by John Stevenson
            I agree...

I'll disagree, but only to be disagreeable

How was the show ?? I didn't make it this year (travel sick on coach, so got off at Llandudno, train back to Bangor, bus back to my car at Menai Bridge, What a bugger!!) Speak to you on the phone sometime.
            john
            John

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure , but I'm not a complete idiot - some bits are still missing

Comment

Originally posted by cadwiz

WHY do people feel the need to copy an entire post including pics just to respond with a one line response like "nice job".
              Because of the the following.

1. Lazy

2. Barely can get to this site w/o a 9 year kid helping them.

3. It looked smaller when replying.

4. Scrolling doesn't bother them.

5. Normally trim but had a brain fart.

6. They know it p*ss*s you off

Clutch

Comment

This thread has become so silly, I thought I'd just make the point that the cat is now about 100ft tall.
                Richard - SW London, UK, EU.

Comment

stupid cat

Mochinist if you did that on an other site you would probably get banned FOR life

Comment

Originally posted by duckman
                    Mochinist if you did that on an other site you would probably get banned FOR life
                    oh no not that

Comment

The both of you need to go sit the corner for an hour.
                      ...lew...

Comment

Well, the guys that do that are the ones you do not want to rent a all utilities paid home/apartment too.

That stupid cat is 583.96 KB (597970 bytes) long X 2 now, if they were paying for the bandwith at the end of the month they would do differently.

Comment

Jugs, I thought they had straightened out the roads since I left in '54
                          The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

This topic became a waste of space AFTER reply 6

Comment

Lol...........
                              CCBW, MAH

Comment

Working...
                              X