OT 94 s10 radio help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT 94 s10 radio help!

More familiar and comfortable with this board for an OT question. How do you set the time and channel presets on a 94 S10 radio with cd player? Old radio just died and picked up another at junk yard and cannot find directions anywhere on net. Thanks for any help, Mark.
    mark costello-Low speed steel

Mark,

If it is like my 97 you just manually tune the station you want then press and hold the preset button you want it to be programmed into. You hold the button for a few seconds and the display does something to let you know it took, I can't remember exactly . To set the time you press the set button once then the scan and seek controls set the time. The one that has up and down buttons sets the minutes and the other one sets the hours. After you get it set just wait a few seconds and the set light will go out and you are done . You might have to have the radio turned off to set the time, give that a try if it doesn't work the other way.

Robin
    Robin

Happily working on my second million Gave up on the first

Comment

From the owners manual-

To set clock:

-Press SET pushbutton, Radio may be on or off.

-Within five seconds, press and hold either SEEK> to increase the minutes, or <SEEK to decrease the minutes until the correct minute appears on the display.

-Press and hold SCAN until the correct hour appears on the display.

Staion preset:

-Tune in desired station.

-Push the SET button. ("SET" is displayed briefly)

-Within five seconds , push one of the five buttons to store the station. Whenever you press that button, the preset station will return.
      Last edited by x39; 05-09-2010, 10:21 AM.

Comment

OOPS...

x39 has the preset procedure exactly right. I do it so seldom that I forgot the set button first. That is what changes on the display... the set light goes out .

Hey, I got it half right. Thats batting 500, if I were a baseball player I would be rich

Robin
        Robin

Happily working on my second million Gave up on the first

Comment

I was evidentally using the correct procedure. Radio STILL will not remember the time or station preset. Wiring diagram came from 'net and all wire colors match up. Only thing I can think of is switching Power on and switched power to see if it makes a difference. It has one channel that remembers a station after it is shutdown so something is in it's memory. Speakers work correctly and everything else is ok
          mark costello-Low speed steel

Comment

Working...
          X