OT -need address book software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT -need address book software

Any suggestions for a good, user friendly address book software. I've already bought two programs and so far have not been satisfied with either.

Pasofino,

I have has good luck with cardscan as my primary address book. I get business cards from people at the rate of several per week and sometimes several per day. Cardscan allows me to scan in a business card make any corrections needed or add any notes that I want to. It stores a picture of the card with the contact information which I find very handy. It can also be used as a normal contact database also.

I have had the software package for several years and I think I gave around $100.00 for it. I just looked at their website and their personal version ( the one I have) is $159.00.

Hope this helps,

Tim

Comment

Address books

I have used Daytimer and Act and like them both. Daytimer is allways a pain to upgrade as that becomes necessary.

Windows used to have a good address book.
      Byron Boucher
      Burnet, TX

Comment

If you happen to have Microsoft Office, there is a little know program hidden in it called MS Schedule.. you can look in the office files or search for SCHDPL32. great program for address and scheduling.
        Mel

I would rather have tools that I never use, than not have a tool I need.
        Oregon Coast

Comment

Working...
        X