mailbox please click the link below:
    http://...................

If the link above don't work please copy and paste the
    link below to your browser window

http://.....................

Thanks
    Joseph R. Doyle
    System Administrator

It's a great way to capture your login information.
    Last edited by Dr Stan; 05-14-2010, 02:17 PM.

Originally posted by Dr Stan
    It a great way to capture your login information.
    They don't stop, today, one has to be very suspect of every email they get from someone or about something not expected. Get emails almost every day, ones from the Twitter adminastrator where I have two new undeliverable messages is now the frquent flier.

Comment

I had a transaction a day ago and I still haven't decided whether it was some kind of scam or not.

I had an email query about drawing sets I sell on my web site, some questions pretty straightforward like "how does that device work?" ranging down to "do you give discounts, $31 sounds like a lot of money".

I answered his questions individually and he responds with a whole bunch of proposals such as he can scan my drawings for me and convert to .pdf's and he can do marketing and shopping cart development much better than what I use etc. So I told him to get lost. (TTFO )

The last email was a long message about what a bad day I must have been having and all the negativity I was spreading around. WTF?

So I still don't know if he wanted a way to get free stuff, the password to my hosting account, or whether it was just a flake doing the best he could with what he had which didn't seem to be very much.
      "People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time they will pick themselves up and carry on" : Winston Churchill

Comment

Ebay & Paypal

I get the phishing saying my ebay or paypal account has had several attempts to try and access and I need to follow the link to reset it. I forward them to spoof at ebay or paypal. I did receive a couple of thank you's, and they said they were in the process of shutting them down. I need to go now, turns out a rich relative I have never heard of needs help getting his money out of somolia, and is going to cut me in for helping. Jan

Comment

Well, at least there is one somewhat honest scammer on the net:

http://i.imgur.com/QnJ16.jpg

Comment

ATTentiOn:-- for all you armature maquinist and home shop hobbitts who suffer with a small tooling and can only dream of a longer thicker tooling i can help. i recently have dicovered that i am the sole heir to my grandfathered fortune and if you would like to ENLARGE you size send me your bank account info and we will begin to ERECT your new 100 x 100 ft ENLARGEMENT immediately. thin of the Size gain. you will no longer be limited by your small TOOL. with my help you can be as BIG as you wont. please e-mail me your bank info to : [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X